Response to the harassment accusation

Hey y’all. It’s the guy you hate here. Now to the response of me harassing t4nj1m. If you didn’t know. Me and him were friends, and I am not afraid to admit. We had plans of running for Governor and lt gov. We had the GFX, merch, and other shit ready. So I wanted to hang out with him and all of that. I went to his car and we drove off. He started doing some stupid shit, I always record (mostly because of the criminals that love to lie when they assault others or myself) and I recorded that. I never harassed the man. In fact we were friends, and that’s called a joke. Second of all. Yes, I did bring it to the doj. Otherwise I’d be assisting in a criminal act by being quiet. Now for the second thing. The DoJ told me nothing will be done. Which I’m fine with. Didn’t care. T4NJ1M later removed me from lt gov candidate. Wasn’t that mad. Then months after it happened. The DOJ changed. They went after him and lost the case. I was wondering why they started this case months after it got reported. Don’t remember the exact reason. But here’s a screenshot

The first one was the man who tried to expose me, second was the DAG saying it. I knew they were gonna lose. They’re trying to get a man months after it happened. How is this harassment. This is just an attack on me because look at what the man says. Me and T4NJ1M are friends. This isn’t anything for the CGOC to deal with. It wasn’t harassment. He didn’t take it seriously. T4NJ1M did something wrong, and the DOJ lost. Simple as it is. Me and T4NJ1M still talk. So my final words. Cut it off with the bullshit. Thanks and bye

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Response to my expulsion

2 Likes

Moved to his expulsion response as these tie into that matter quite well.

2 Likes
2 Likes