Response to my expulsion

Hey y’all. It’s me here. So hecxtro is trying to expel me. Nice right, let me help him out by debunking everything. Sure I’ve been immature time to time, I haven’t made that many bills (doesn’t mean you are inactive) that means nothing here. I wasn’t inactive. I’ve only been a dumbass. You don’t expel people
For that. The “harassment” is false. I’ve talked it about it in another post. Now the SS revote. I’ve been a dumbass. I didn’t pay Emily at all. I was a dumbass for attention seeking. One which came back later on and guess who brought my as protection back. The former SS Director and Secretary himself colorful. It was a mistake. Like mark. SS revoke has nothing to relate to my duties as a senator at all. The harassment is false. What else. He has s conflict of interest. The man hates my ass

as you can see. Hecxtro couldn’t even do it right for the first time. He’s trying any way to get me removed from congress, by using old evidence, bullshit post by a dude. And more. This is a bullshit expulsion on me. I’ve been a dumbass sometimes. And many people know that. But I haven’t done anything wrong. Didn’t do a crime. Wasn’t inactive (I attend sessions if I can, haven’t got a strike yet) so what’s the tl:tr It’s bullshit. Simple as it is for the harassment, another CoI http://prntscr.com/nbux39 He was the IG for the case investigating. But the DOJ took it? (Which I didn’t even know, it was months after it happened) Stop with your bullshit hecxtro. You hate me and I know that. Stop getting your fucking bias in the way of you. You’ve been nice sometimes. But this is a bullshit move to get me out. So guys that’s all I gotta say more will be added on soon.

2 Likes

Another picture to add. The harassment response Response to the harassment accusation

2 Likes

His old expulsion had inactivity. I don’t even have one strike.

Using old document against me, my protection was brought back by former director and Secretary colorful
Harassment was proven bullshit
I have been immature and a dumbass at times.
Real summary.

2 Likes

ok, and? ur point is garbage because,

• Literally nobody in firestone likes you because of your edgy ways

• Who wants an inactive seantor who just stands around and yells at criminals for being criminals?

3 Likes

according to him, you haave barely proposed any bills in the first place, and when you did, they fucking failed so why does it matter?

3 Likes

Hey man. I’ve been active. Being a senator doesn’t mean you have to make bills. I’ve made bills. Some passed. Some failed. Your the one who attempted to ruin me by making a false accusation. So shut the fuck up with your “garbage” bullshit. I haven’t gotten a single strike. You attempted to attack me by saying “no one likes you”

2 Likes

bro where have i said that you harassed people im so confused, like so confused what your point is

im trying to get you removed because there was a hecking post literally talking about how messed up you’ve been in congress, and you’re right, i do hate you, because you’re an indolent senator who doesn’t know how to do his job.

3 Likes

@anon53012218 please respond in senate chat to your counter. I don’t always look in forums.

2 Likes

First of all, you technically did commit tresspassing when you got in this mans car, halfway down the road he said “get out”. Jason, your nothing but a fucking nerd and you need to shut ur trap. It doesnt fucking matter if hes looking to get you fired, the reasons are valid and you are throwing a fit like a fucking 4 year old. just deal with it or go cry to your fucking mom.

3 Likes

Hey y’all. It’s the guy you hate here. Now to the response of me harassing t4nj1m. If you didn’t know. Me and him were friends, and I am not afraid to admit. We had plans of running for Governor and lt gov. We had the GFX, merch, and other shit ready. So I wanted to hang out with him and all of that. I went to his car and we drove off. He started doing some stupid shit, I always record (mostly because of the criminals that love to lie when they assault others or myself) and I recorded that. I never harassed the man. In fact we were friends, and that’s called a joke. Second of all. Yes, I did bring it to the doj. Otherwise I’d be assisting in a criminal act by being quiet. Now for the second thing. The DoJ told me nothing will be done. Which I’m fine with. Didn’t care. T4NJ1M later removed me from lt gov candidate. Wasn’t that mad. Then months after it happened. The DOJ changed. They went after him and lost the case. I was wondering why they started this case months after it got reported. Don’t remember the exact reason. But here’s a screenshot

The first one was the man who tried to expose me, second was the DAG saying it. I knew they were gonna lose. They’re trying to get a man months after it happened. How is this harassment. This is just an attack on me because look at what the man says. Me and T4NJ1M are friends. This isn’t anything for the CGOC to deal with. It wasn’t harassment. He didn’t take it seriously. T4NJ1M did something wrong, and the DOJ lost. Simple as it is. Me and T4NJ1M still talk. So my final words. Cut it off with the bullshit. Thanks and bye

2 Likes

Post in question Can we talk about jason real quick?

2 Likes

We were friends. I had to report it or I’d be a criminal. I don’t see anything harrassing about that. He was recklessly driving and doing other things. He got shot a man. I reported it, IG said it would do nothing, and I let it go. They picked it up.

2 Likes

TL;DR, “friends” backstabs

2 Likes

not necessarily true. you could/probably get charged with spoliation of evidence

3 Likes

Jeff said I’d be charged if I didn’t tell him with assisting in a criminal act

2 Likes

you would’ve won that if it went to trial tbh

3 Likes

Ok. The man literally said to “get out” of his car and you didnt. Besides, I got all i wanted, you fired, and that happened.

3 Likes

I’m not toxic, i just dont like you. You fucking say criminals on a lego game are the scum of the earth.

3 Likes

you made this public, so i will be answering right fucking here

3 Likes

Hes talking about me.

2 Likes