Resigning from Secretary of DOBW ~ Clonemep

Resignation of Secretary Clonemep

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me along this journey of becoming and maintaining my position as the Secretary of the Department of Boating and Waterways. It feels like just yesterday I was nominated by Governor @Ash1835 to help restore the department and bring activity to it. It’s crazy to think that I’ve been in this position for over a year and a half where the average was only two months. I am saddened to say though that I’m resigning from this office later tonight at 11:59 PM MDT. It has been one heck of a journey and I don’t regret any part of it.

As some of you may know, I am going into my Freshman year of college and will not have the time nor dedication for Roblox anymore. I believe that it’s important to be active and engaging when it comes to leading a department. Therefore, I am giving up my post so someone who can dedicate the needed time and attention can do so.

Thank you again for everyone who has supported myself and the department.

Signed,

Clonemep
7th Secretary for the Department of Boating and Waterways

Last Shift Photos

27 Likes

:sob: o7 bw01 secretary clonemep

8 Likes

massive o7

tyfys clone

7 Likes

where am i? o7

6 Likes

o7 bw01

8 Likes

o7 best dobw secretary

8 Likes

o7 clone

7 Likes

major o7 — dobw was the first department I joined after getting my expungement! it was a great start to be legal career, and I wouldn’t change a thing!

do great in college,

addie < 3

8 Likes

o7 clone, tyfys

8 Likes

o7 cloney

7 Likes

o7 clone, you did good

7 Likes

o77777

tyfys

7 Likes

Never really knew you but o7

7 Likes

you’re amazing clone never change. o7

7 Likes

dobw is not a stepping stone to nor will help u rub shoulders to the legal world

7 Likes

o7 man, you were the best

6 Likes

Thank you for your service Clone, good luck in your future. You’ll be missed, o7.

7 Likes

Goodbye! Good luck in college, you will be greatly missed. o7

8 Likes

o7 !!

7 Likes

o7 - you did great as secretary. dobw was the first department ive ever joined in firestone

7 Likes