Resigning from Secretary of DOBW ~ Clonemep

imma miss you clone you were a great great friend and ally. you did the duties of secretary of dobw beautifully, I won’t lie I was hesitant to pick you for it at first because I was worried your talents would be ruined in the department with the lack of developer help, but oh boy did you turn it into something great and something truly to be proud of. you are a good man I could go on for paragraphs but I’ll keep it short and sweet, I wish you the best in your future and take care man

9 Likes

Though I am not and never was Secretary of the Department of Boating and Waterways, I personally suggest Middle Class Citizen spooktan fill in the position of Secretary once it is vacant.

2 Likes

o7 man,

6 Likes

resigning not allowed ur firestone slave

“school is no longer allowed to be attended if it interfere with roblox group!!!1!1!1!” - that one gun clan hr

4 Likes

o7 clone daddy, gonna miss bullying you

6 Likes

o7. Best wishes in college

6 Likes

Good luck

5 Likes

o7 clone, it’s been fun working with you the past couple years with DOBW, Commerce, and other things. tyfys

6 Likes

Goodbye, best of luck in college and life!

5 Likes

I agree

5 Likes

o7 The 1 and only clonemeth. I will incredibly miss you.

7 Likes

o7 clonemeth :frowning:

7 Likes

huge o7 clone, thank you so much for your service to fs, i probably wouldn’t be here now if you didn’t revitalize dobw over a year ago

6 Likes

tyfys legend

5 Likes

o777777. I love you so much clone. aka…

• clonebeep
  • clonemeeeeeeeeeeep
  • clone
  • beep
  • meep

love from your friend donxId

4 Likes

bye ur cool

5 Likes

you forgot clonemeth

5 Likes

o7 clone

5 Likes

o7 Clone. Thank you.

5 Likes

Clonemeth started bc I couldn’t pronounce his username.

3 Likes