Request from Senator JasonBourneAxis

Listen, I don’t even know what to do right now, the house passed the governors impeachment. I need thoughts on this, what should we do and stuff.

This is the impeachment of the Governor.
It’s on us to decide the faith of this state.

Should we pass the impeachment or Butsworth or not?

• Aye the impeachment
  • Nay the impeachment
  • Abstain on the Impeachment

0 voters

Information about my office shall be in this forum post. Statement from Senator JasonBourneAxis
Share your thoughts here Impeachment of Butsworth (thoughts) Thank you for reading,
Senator JasonBourneAxis

2 Likes

If you fucking impeach the only gov who has made good progress in firestone your mentally handicapped.

3 Likes

chill out, your most likely getting suspended on the forums by now. he’s asking for opinions, thats why he made a poll.

2 Likes

who are you talking to?

2 Likes

Just because someone has made progress doesn’t void them from breaking the law

2 Likes

laws shouldnt apply outside of official firestone games or the discord anyways

2 Likes

Well they do so uh… don’t know what to tell ya bud

2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/if-you-impeach-the-governor-youre-retarded-heres-why/6740

the only thread that matters on this topic.
all of pathalope’s responses are golden.

2 Likes

this is a poll

2 Likes

But impeach the only person who won’t make FS collapse vs Breaking a law OUTSIDE of the game, which has ZERO EFFECT in the actual county.

2 Likes

The governor isn’t above the law, and thats the basis of the impeachment.

Yes, I think he is one of the most effective Governors, but I will not stand by a governor that commits several crimes.

kthx,
Representative Ak_lixio

2 Likes

suck my butthole laws dont apply outside firestone games

2 Likes

Yet you call me retarded. Have you ever spent time to read supreme court rulings to make absurd statements like that?

If you want to make a statement on the law, its best you actually know it yourself.

3 Likes

i dont care what the law says ur mom likes women

2 Likes

“Several Crimes”
K lets try 1, and it was in a OUTSIDE TRAINING FACILTIY, that has ZERO EFFECT in the county. It is a ADMINISTRATIVE MATTER. THEY SHOULD JUST BAN HIM. THEY SHOULDN’T HAVE EVEN GAVE BUTSWORTH A GUN IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE.

2 Likes

argue somewhere else please

2 Likes

to 69superman

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter, a supreme court ruling said that laws apply in POST and other official firestone training facilities.

2 Likes

the supreme court smells like cheese they dont matter

2 Likes

There’s no direct evidene of Butsworth actually killing someone himself.

2 Likes