Representatives - REPRESENTATIVES OF WHO?!

Oh wow, just like in Russia, I feel comfortable now. Just like in real life.

1 Like

A very sad state of affairs. Elected officials in Firestone donā€™t listen to the public, and even if they did I doubt they would care enough to obey the public.

1 Like

Seems like when I return I will have to write the Legislation my self.

3 Likes

seems like when you return you read my dms

I apologize, only a few out of 10 showed.

Indeed, they obviously care about themselves at this point.

1 Like

We are way past the county. i could care less

At the end of the day, the Senators and Representatives retain their right to vote which ever they would like. Itā€™s quite hard to listen to the people when theyā€™re undecided and divided.

It was clear that they used their right to vote which is given to them, FOR THEM to represent us, in a bias way. Now Iā€™m not saying all of them did, but most of them did for their own opinions. And quite undecided and divided? As Straphos said, there was a huge ratio of people who wanted County gone VS keeping County.

1 Like

Those of who publicly spoke out on a forum.

We represent you but itā€™s our choice.

Your choice? You are elected by US to be represented by US.

Iā€™ll vote how I want, itā€™s my choice.

I do believe that is divided right?

@Brotix Divided by a short amount, there was more who wanted them gone who publicly spoke out.

I saw both sides, and I chose what I thought was best.

1 Like

You saw both sides, If you saw both sides, why did you neglect the post where a huge amount of people publicly spoke out for abolishing the county?

it seems ā€œI vote how I want, itā€™s my choiceā€ is a representation of your own bias.

If you want to complain about us reps, either become one or do something about it.

we donā€™t need senate approving nominations. We already see where that lead. failing good peopleā€¦ Thats the only reason i donā€™t want the county governments gone.

1 Like