Representatives - REPRESENTATIVES OF WHO?!

That makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever.

then i guess you cannot comprehend the english language

5 Likes

My comprehension of the English language has nothing to do with rationalization.

alright kids weā€™re taking a trip back to kindergarten

The ratio can be seen as the people on the forum, who are also the same people who are actively involved in politics. ā€“ This is rationalizing the individuals who are actively apart of the forums, showing that the majority of them are in favor of the abolishment. (as the forum shows us, it is public)

Most people who donā€™t contribute to politics donā€™t even know what the council does or what purpose it serves- thus them not caring. ā€“ Most people who are actively involved in politics will have ways to communicate with people on this platform, whether itā€™s ROBLOX, Discord, or these forums. If you claim there is tons of anti-abolishment supporters out there, where are they? Iā€™m still waiting for them to come knocking.

Sure, thereā€™s people out there who may not want it abolished, but do you see them trying to voice their concerns? ā€“ Back to my original point, I havenā€™t seen a large amount of anti-abolishment supporters on that forum post, or any forum post. Thereā€™s few, but not as many as the pro-abolishment supporters.

You are primarily seeing individuals who are supportive of it voice their concerns, because thatā€™s the majority party. ā€“ Once again, you are mainly seeing supporters voice their concerns, because there is more supporters than anti-supporters from the information provided by the FS forums.

You can use two body parts, the brain and the eyes to understand anything else I said.

3 Likes

And how does this tie into my comprehension of the English language?

You clearly did not understand a thing I said, so I had to turn it into baby language for your understanding.

1 Like

Youā€™re still not understanding.

very ironic

5 Likes

Brotix literally just got sent back to Kindergartenā€¦

1 Like

Pre-school

3 Likes

ā€œkidsā€ is plural.

those not on the forums can voice their opinions by joining the forums

1 Like

yes, so they may do that and weā€™ll see how it ends up. but until then, my point stands

2 Likes

we should be talking about the senate moreā€¦ not these boys

Senate is a whole other discussion, there was 3 out of the 12 attending.

lolol right

Theyā€™re just completely a bigger problem, but right now, the focus is the county.

@iMeepler There arenā€™t 12 Senators.

I resigned from my position as Senator.

I support county support abolishing only if the city governments donā€™t get affected

1 Like