[Re-election] PewDiePie for House of Representatives

Citizens and Law Enforcement of Firestone, I am officially re-running for House of Representatives.

Summary

I am PewDiePie and I am currently a House of Representatives.

I’ve been serving the community of Firestone for 4 months as a House of Representatives and I hope I can serve our beloved community for another 4 months if re-elected into the house.

As a Representative for 4 months, I’ve learned a lot about our government and congress. This has helped me, as I have improved my skill in legislation and I hope to use some of my new skills to benefit both citizens and law enforcement of Firestone. I hope another term can give me the opportunity to learn and contribute even more to the State of Firestone.

Goals

• Represent the State of Firestone in a positive fashion

• Listen to our community and hear their voices / opinions regarding any topic

• Draft / Aye any bills that benefit the Citizens and or Law Enforcement of Firestone.

I still stand by my original motives. You can find and read my original House of Representatives thread here.

Conclusion

Thank you for taking the time out of your life to read this short speech. Together we can re-elect PewDiePie back into the position of House of Representatives. Let’s make this a good term.

1 Like

SUPPORT THIS GREAT MAN

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Shortest and easiest speech that I’ve ever read because it’s the only speech I’ve read ever since I got fired.

S
U
P
P
O
R
T

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support xdxdxd

2 Likes

Support! PewDiePie was a great rep before, I’m sure he’ll excel once more!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone.

1 Like

SUPPORT

2 Likes

SUPPORT. PEW IS AWESOME

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

YEA BOY KEEP CONGRESS LIT [2]

Former Rep. gardening_tools

2 Likes

I got Pew Pew with my nerf gun

1 Like

Signature Deadline. Stay tuned for voting (will be announced on FS discords).

1 Like