Re-elect yeanlingspark99 to the House of Representatives

Hello, Citizens of Firestone. I am yeanlingspark99, I am sure most of you guys know me. I have been on Roblox since 2018 on this account.

Intro:
In firestone, I currently work for 3 departments, DPW, DoBW, and DOT. I also have a CFL certification and a First Aid Certification. I also work at a lot of businesses. Another major thing is I own my own business called Spark’s Snow.

Overview of the last term I have served:
I have proposed many bills, due to a few house sessions being canceled none have been voted on. I will link all bills proposed during my last term.

Plans:
My biggest plan is to work with the current governor and the next governor. I also plan to work on bills to improve our overall lives. Currently, I have been pretty busy working on the commerce and trespassing bills that I have not checked anything else out. I am also wanting to work with other people from congress on a lot of bills.

Closing Statement:
Thank you to everyone who read this message. Any questions can be posted below or DM me on discord(yeanlingspark99#2890). If you support please comment “support” below.

Sincerely,
yeanlingspark99

1 Like

support, SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

1 Like

support, very clear on what he’s gonna do

1 Like

SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Username: glidetherari

Username: Shmucky1234

Username: Scout21308

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Username JustSunnyD

Fat_DoggoV2

support

1 Like

Username: ohfrya

Username: q2uuii

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

A young and promising representative. I look forward to continue working with you.

Support.

3 Likes

I support RE-ELECT yeanlingspark99 :grinning:

1 Like

support :smiley:

2 Likes