Re-elect ScottMcAllister to the Prominence District Council

Greetings Everyone!

Most of you may know me but for those that don’t, I am ScottMcAllister!

I am a currently-sitting Councilman on the Prominence District Council, and am running for re-election! I like to keep these pretty short, sweet, and to the point so, ill list my positions in the state and my plans for my next term below! Remember, a vote for Scott is a vote for YOUR VOICE!

Positions

District of Prominence | District Council | Councilman
Representing YOU on the Municipal Level

Prominence District Police | Lieutenant over Field Operations
Serves as the head of the Field Operations Division, overseeing all officers in each Squad within the department, serving as an Admissions Command Member, Field Training Officer, and K9 Command. Previously K9 Sgt, Public Relations Sgt, Squad 2 Corporal, Squad 2 Officer.

State Legislature | Representative | House of Reps
Representing YOU on the Municipal Level

Firestone Aviation Administration | Pilot

Plans
During the remainder of this term, I wish to:

• Completely clear our docket, by getting sessions hosted!

• Not just making law, but educating others on its use and effectiveness, meeting with PDP High Command members regularly to discuss what is working and what is not, ensuring they have the tools to maintain proper staffing and able to train new Officers to the highest standard.

• Specifically work with Chief CertifiedAirbus on engaging PDP with District Events, as well as working with Businesses and the Public Affairs Department specifically, on getting Businesses engaged in Prominence and seeing more activity within our Municipality!

I thank you all for your time and consideration during this process, thank you for your support! and REMEMBER, a vote for SCOTT is a VOTE for YOUR VOICE!

Godspeed and thank you!
Councilman ScottMcAllister

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

subbort

2 Likes

Support! (so people dont think im unethical, i am supporting every runner for this election)

2 Likes

I support and endorse this individual. Extremely competent (throughout the many governments he is a participant of) and has specific plans (which I like to see, even as a municipal councilor).

There is no doubt in the world that Scott should be re-elected.

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support.

/s/
Noobsiance,
Deputy Mayor

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support !!

2 Likes

Election ended. Results @ District Council Voting.