• legalizenucle4rbom8s
  • ScottMcAllister

0 voters

3 Likes

CanadlanLaw.

3 Likes

kyhuls

4 Likes

A vote for Crazy305Kid is a vote for the future of Priminence!

10 Likes

I would obviously encourage everyone to vote MonkeyLikesCaprisun.

4 Likes

Re-elect legalizenucle4rbom8s for a better Prominence!

3 Likes

Good luck everybody!

2 Likes

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

vote me for yes

Good luck to the other candidates!

2 Likes

I work for governmental employees and the people! If you want to me my campaign video: Vote Crazy305Kid for District Council of Prominence.mp4 - Google Drive

3 Likes

Vote RBLXTrcAlt for Prominence Council!

2 Likes

Vote for EndocryneIndex! Many executive and legislative experience in the District of Prominence and the recipent of the District Government Award!

2 Likes

im sorry but you can’t even spell prominence correctly I don’t think we should be voting you unfortunately

4 Likes

Apologies for that, when you’re trying to do so much for a city, grammar is just a small aspect of my campaign.

4 Likes

Proofreading your statements should be a massive aspect of your campaign. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I would like to thank everyone for this opportunity you guys are granting me as an elect-councilman for the district of Prominence. It was a close race but ultimately it was down to a decision of 6 people. I want to spend a moment to congratulate and recognize all the people who ran and hope them much accomplishments in the future. Remember that my dm’s, forums messages, and forums posts are always open to ideas that you want to be seen in Firestone. We’re not longer energizing our city because we are sparking a new tomorrow.

-Signed Crazy305Kid

3 Likes

@TheGreenLego_Brick wanna close this and any other related

1 Like