Re-Elect Prominence Councilor MonkeyLikesCaprisun

MonkeyLikesCaprisun for Prominence District Council (General Election, October 2023)

Hello all, and especially the great residents of the District of Prominence!

I am MonkeyLikesCaprisun, one of your incumbent councilors running for re-election. I strive to keep Prominence the greatest municipality in the State of Firestone! With your help, we can keep Prominence great!

Why vote for MonkeyLikesCaprisun?

• Implement plans to offer incentives for businesses to open their doors in Prominence
  • Support existing businesses in the District in hosting shifts
  • Provide support to our law enforcement and public service employees
  • Partner with departments, like DOC, DOCM, and DOBW to bring their events to Prominence
  • Introduce permit system for municipal land usage (i.e. parking lots for events)
  • Fix flaws in existing documentation and laws
  • Use public opinion and support in my efforts of making a better Prominence

All of my aforementioned plans that intend to keep Prominence great are in the interest of the public and residents of Prominence. If you have any questions about my plans, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on Discord. (@hb50)

My experience:

• Prominence Councilor (1-term)
  • Firestone Department of State, Vancouver Delegation Staff
  • Redwood Police Department, Probationary Officer
  • Firestone Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer I
  • Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways, Community Engagement Division
  • Paralegal to sithmaster921, esq. (Deputy Chief of Staff, District of Prominence/Former HOR)
  • Department of Public Works, Public Employee
  • Served under a member of the House of Representatives as an Executive Assistant

Conclusion
Thank you for taking the time out of your ever-so busy day to read my speech. I really need and appreciate all of the support I can get and take every critique seriously. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via Discord. (@hb50)

God bless the Great District of Prominence,
MonkeyLikesCaprisun

1 Like

support

2 Likes

i support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

1 Like

subbort

2 Likes

Support

/s/
Noobsiance,
Deputy Mayor

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support; ure a cool doc

2 Likes

Election ended. Results @ District Council Voting.