Re-elect mallyvibes into the House of Representatives

RE-ELECT MALLYVIBES TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

REPRESENTING THE PEOPLE AND THEIR INTEREST

My fellow citizens of Firestone,

First and foremost, I’d just like to say thank you all for electing me before and I did enjoy myself for the duration of my term. I know before I did a lengthy speech, but I will keep this one brief. If you were expecting a lengthy speech, I am sorry to disappoint you.

Unfortunately, I cannot say I’ve made progress in the legislature or created legislation that is impactful. To me, it is better to create no legislation than to create bad or useless legislation. During these past couple of months, there were some legislators who did create important legislation and I believe they deserve to be re-elected should they rerun. However, I can say I did the duty of a Representative, which is to represent the people and speak on their behalf. That is what I did before and if I am given a second opportunity to serve the people, I will continue to do so.

My actions speak louder than words and the job of a Firestone Representative is quite simple. I believe I did it well and I am looking forward to continuing to doing it. As I’ve done before and said before, I will dedicate time to the State of Firestone and you can be assured, your voices will not go unheard.

Yours truly,

mallyvibes
Incumbent Representative
State of Firestone

3 Likes

support, cool gfx :smiley:

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I respect your honesty on your impact, can you provide a record on how you’ve voted?

3 Likes

The House does provide a document that shows what has been voted; however, they do not include the way Representatives voted.

3 Likes

no support. Youve given me no reason to vote for you.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

This Representative (mallyvibes) seconded and aye’d an amendment that changed the recall signature requirement from 50 signatures to 80; making it impossible for recalls to occur, given all the other requirements that exist. This also delays the passing of recalls.

Further information

“It seems like the House opposes recalls so rather than fail the amendment, demonstrating which representatives object to one of the most publicly demanded mechanisms right before an election, they make an attempt to gut it to such an extent that it would never be usable.”

2 Likes

yeah we don’t care

support!!

2 Likes

Okay amend it in the Senate :slightly_smiling_face::grin:

1 Like

Election over.