Re-Elect Joshernaut for House of Reps

Re-elect Joshernaut for House of Representatives

Hello, I am Joshernaut. I have been in Firestone for over a year and a half now and I wish to represent you again this term in the House. My past/current jobs are:

Former Prominence Mayor

Former Trooper of FSP (x3)

Former Deputy of SCSO

Former Instructor in POST

Former Representative

Former County Councilman

Former Sergeant in DoC

Current Captain in FNG

Current Speaker of the House

Some of my plans include:

Continue to give the citizens a bigger voice in the government, actually ask what you, the people, want done within our great state. Specifically those of you who have a large contribution to our state, such as public employees, LEO’s, and more.

Do things like passing laws that may be of a beneficiary to how law enforcement operates within the county in order to make sure that it’s a safer environment for all citizens.

For the most part I’d really like to work with other representatives to help support ideas, contribute to said ideas, and try my best to take the public opinion and put it into action. As always, not everything will work out in favor for everyone, but I will do my best to ensure that we can get a mass majority of people happier this term with the HoR’s decisions.

Signed,
Joshernaut

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like

Ok its opened thanks.

1 Like

MAKE THIS MAN SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AGAIN!
SUPPORT ALL THE WAY!!!

-Fmr. SoTH

2 Likes

Obvious support goes to the best guy for the job.

2 Likes

I have the utmost confidence in you.

Support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

cc i guess