Re-Elect BlueLineEnforcement for House of Representatives

Good afternoon/evening, my fellow citizens of the State of Firestone, and I’m Re-running for House of Representatives.

Experiences:

House of Representatives, 2 Terms

Current Department of Public Works Supervisor

Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy

Former Department of Transportation Public Employee

Former Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Officer

About me:

I am willing to make people be heard through law. This will be my third term running for the house and I want to help Firestone grow and make it a safer place for people to live in. I am willing to listen to what others have to say to not only improve myself, but improve the laws within the state of firestone.

My Plans:

1. I will listen to my peers within house and continue to listen to citizens opinions to a certain subject, unless circumstances are met. I am always open to suggestions to make me a better Representative. (DMs are always open)
  2. I will continue to ask departments for ideas, and work with the founders on what needs to be fixed and or implemented. Once again, dms are always open.

Conclusion:

You should vote for me for the House because I am willing to help Firestone with legislation to make Firestone a better and safer place than it is now. I am willing to be active and dedicate time to make Firestone a better place with the people’s input. Any questions you can DM me at Joseph N.#7630 or ask below. Reminder I am also open to any suggestions for bills for just as a Senator, just contact me at my discord above.

Re-Elect BlueLineEnforcement for House!

Thank you for reading, hope you support and vote

Signed,

BlueLineEnforcement

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support !!

2 Likes

support !!!

2 Likes

Tacticaltaxi Supports

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

Support for whoever this guy is

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support fsgsgs

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

1 Like

i forgor to do this

support and ly

2 Likes

This Representative (BlueLineEnforcement) aye’d an amendment that changed the recall signature requirement from 50 signatures to 80; making it impossible for recalls to occur, given all the other requirements that exist. This also delays the passing of recalls.

Further information

“It seems like the House opposes recalls so rather than fail the amendment, demonstrating which representatives object to one of the most publicly demanded mechanisms right before an election, they make an attempt to gut it to such an extent that it would never be usable.”

3 Likes

again, nobody cares

support!

1 Like

Election over.