Re-elect Automationeer for House of Representatives

AUTOMATIONEER FOR HOUSE

Candidate Bio | Accomplishments | Agenda | Contact

Hello. My username is Automationeer (formerly known as abmzly, mreday, ElliottLMz) and I am announcing my re-election campaign for the House of Representatives.

I have served for two terms in the House, and throughout my entire political career have maintained and stuck to the same set of values, even when it puts me at a personal disadvantage.

I intend to get re-elected so I can continue my work; throughout the current term, I have authored acts like the Comprehensive Pay Rise Act and A Bill to Protect Freedom of Speech at Work, and championed and contributed to acts like Private Business Ownership Protection Act and Self Defense Extension Act.

I am a Bar Certified Attorney; this qualifies me to inspect and consider legislation in a unique light to some of my colleagues and enables me to provide more constructive and more relevant feedback to my peers.

CANDIDATE BIO

RESUME

• Representative x2

• Stapleton County Councillor x1

• Arborfield City Councillor x2

• Council Chairwoman x1
  • State Department Advisor

• FNN Board Chair

• DOBW, Watercraft Technician

• DOC, Correctional Officer

• Bar Certified Attorney

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

PROMISES KEPT

I ran on a platform of protecting rights, business support, and serving citizens. I fulfilled these goals throughout my time in office through several bills, including A Bill to Protect Freedom of Speech at Work, the Comprehensive Pay Rise Act, and An Amendment to Secure DOC Bridge.

Throughout both of my terms, I have continued to work on and support various projects. I regularly contribute and spark discourse about ideas, bills, and proposals in our public and internal congressional channels, providing constructive and impactful feedback to ensure.

During my previous campaign, I had promised to conduct a review of the Firestone Criminal Code; this project had to be canceled for various technical reasons. I had also promised to communicate better and work with businesses and departments. While I have been very supportive in aiding departments, this is not a promise I have been able to keep to the extent I wished.

STATS

Term Began: January 2021

Sessions attended: 6/6 (1 late excused)

Bills proposed: 11 (5 passed, 2 withdrawn, 3 failed, 1 pending)

TRACK RECORD

N.B. Only for Term 2021-1

My Bills

MY BILLS

(Not in order, not including retired bills)

Title Role Summary Status
An Amendment to Secure DOC Bridge Principal Author, Chief Sponsor Closes the DOC underbridge loophole; Updates the DOC Loitering and Trespassing map Passed
A Constitutional Amendment to Enhance Resolutions Principal Author, Chief Sponsor Allows resolutions to be used in law for more purposes than just congressional administration Passed
Comprehensive Pay Rise Act Principal Author, Chief Sponsor Increased all wages; recognizes county and municipal government wages Passed
A Bill to Protect Freedom of Speech at Work Principal Author, Chief Sponsor Prevents employers from disciplining someone because they said something negative; requires it be reasonably disrespectful Passed
A Bill to Protect the Department of Health from Unlawful Interference Principal Author, Chief Sponsor Recognises interfering with DOH as a crime Passed
Careers and Employment Act Principal Author, Chief Sponsor Cleans up employment positions law Pending (Governor)
An Amendment to Exempt Private Areas from Disorderly Conduct Principal Author, Chief Sponsor Prevents disorderly conduct arrests on the business property; enables mutual combat Failed (Senate)
Pay Reform Act Principal Author, Chief Sponsor Increases wages. Re-proposed as the Comprehensive Pay Rise Act. Failed (Senate)
A Bill to Criminalise the Robbery of an Automated Teller Machine Principal Author, Chief Sponsor Closes the SOF V. WiggleWiggle209 loophole Failed (Senate)
Private Business Ownership Protection Act Co-Sponsor Prevents business owners from being forced to pay to operate Passed
An Act to Simplify False Arrest and Citation Co-Sponsor Clears up the messy false arrest law Passed

VOTING RECORD

Can be viewed on the Sessional Voting Record list on this Trello board.

AGENDA

I continue to hold and maintain three fundamental values:

• Government Transparency: Governments serve citizens, citizens have the right to promote government accountability, and that can only occur if the government acts openly and transparently, within reason; some departments need to remain behind closed doors.

• Business Support: Businesses are the backbone and lifeblood of Firestone, and they must receive support to enable them.

• Serving Citizens: In extension of Government Transparency, it is a duty and responsibility of all elected and appointed officials to consider and act in the citizens’ best interests.

Beyond crafting legislation that upholds and perpetuates these values, I intend to work towards the following if re-elected:

• The Congressional Inquiry Act, alongside Senators Sharkfish82 and CoolPilotCaio1, will enable congress to create temporary select committees to coordinate an investigation into a topical issue.

• Work with court officials to review the judicial ethics and misconduct acts, which have been controversial both inside and outside the courts

• Conduct a hollistic review of current legislation and identify where improvement is needed

• Reform electoral law

• Continue contributing towards various legislative and administrative projects and supporting Congressional business

• Conduct a review of self-defense law, especially legislation regarding lethal force

CONTACT

My DMs are open, emozley#1000, and I strive to respond to all DMs as soon as possible.

I will answer any questions about my campaign sent through Discord via this post or an alternate means.

2 Likes

support :star_struck:

3 Likes

support :kissing:

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support !

4 Likes

Souport

4 Likes

Support!