Re-Elect Ak_lixio for House

Hello Firestone!

My name is Ak_lixio, an avid follower of Firestone’s politics with a strongly conservative ideology. This is my announcement that I will be running for the House of Representatives. Known for being able to work with anyone to get a job done, I truly believe that through my traits I can be Representative you can trust. Throughout my term, I plan on creating several pieces of legislation to help Firestone prosper, and would be supportive if any of you had ideas on what I can present. Below will be my past experiences in the State of Firestone:

Firestone Department of Homeland Security: Secret Service Director
Under the command of Rolerain and Butsworth, I became the second director of the Secret Service. I managed the agency for several months, I laid out some of the founding principles still used by the agency today. During my time in this position, I learned some of the best qualities to have - excellent teamwork, communications, and leadership.

Firestone Department of Justice State Investigations Office: Special Inspector
Previously, I was employed by the Department of Justice in the State Investigations Office. There, on a day to day basis, I investigated into matters of significant criminal actions of citizens and government officials. This job has enhanced my knowledge of the law here at Firestone, which I ensure to protect on a day to day basis if I was elected into this office.

Firestone State Legislature: House of Representatives
Serving under the Butsworth administration (last term), I was an active legislature who proposed several pieces of realistic legislation to have a positive impact in the State of Firestone. Unfortunately, to properly execute the office in which I was sworn in to, I proposed a bill that faced much controversy which developed into toxicity that I was unable to handle at the time, forcing my resignation. A link to all my previous bills can be seen here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/161-lDDEtTkJj1GKhKF1Z0tsamoySZlrk?usp=sharing

If you would like to see me in the House of Representatives, show me your support below. I am happy to answer any other questions you may have as well.

Signed,
Ak_lixio
Candidate for the House of Representatives

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support, Jordan_Chime.
Good luck my friend.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Supported and Endorsed.
Firextro.
SCFD Senior Paramedic.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Cuz he said magic word

Support,

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

you were a true hero who could have stopped butsworth and his corruption buddys but i didnt listen. support! i hope you can save firestone from the canineenforcement&alaskanlaw regime.

3 Likes

if u dont use the nusa format then consider my support

3 Likes

whats wrong with nusa

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes