Re-Elect Ak_lixio for House

There’s a few specific reasons I cannot support this individual. First being in his last term under Butsworth in the thick of what he described as many problems he abandoned the fight. I never had any negative thoughts or controversial feelings towards this individual before that resignation in which he essentially calls into question the integrity of the entire Congress because his bills couldn’t pass. This is a Congress and if this individual is going to return I hope he brings with him skin thicker then he had in his last tenure. Every member of Congress succeeds and fails at passing legislation and to blame the Congress as a whole for the short comings of a bill wasn’t fair and still leaves a lasting impression on me. Maybe you’ll change this impression in the coming term maybe you wont. I just felt the need to make my concerns known.

1 Like

Nothing could’ve happened to Butsworth because, without evidence, nothing is confirmed. It’s the sad truth that he did get away with it which isn’t the topic of discussion anymore, but almost everybody and definitely the people at the SCSO TC know it happened lol.

I actually found it pretty satisfying to see a Representative standing with his own opinion and not getting easily swayed by the harassment of influential people in the community, and for that reason, I think he’d be a strong Representative.

4 Likes

I was on the Congress at this time and can assure you I didn’t sit like a stepping stool for high Government officials. I can proudly say that I cant name a single Congress person at the time that did. At the end of the day, this person was in the position to make change, instead he gave up the fight and left until the opponent left.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

When a population of a state fails to question its government, they drive it into dictatorship.

No, I am not butthurt that my bills that have failed. I know why those bills have failed, and what I will do to improve them should I serve another tenure.

When I questioned the integrity of the congress, I said it with passion and strength and never backed down to it. A great trait for a candidate to have.

Much of my concern was that the simple usage of a format that included more specific points in my legislation resulted in a general toxic backfire on me, and yes, in some cases lead to people specifically saying they will not, and did not, vote for my bills for that reason. That is why I questioned it.

If you do have any other remarks, I’d be glad to clarify myself.

2 Likes

Nothing great about standing by things that are untrue. Passion and Emotion don’t equate logic and reason they equate you were emotional. That’s what you’ve said here, now I can understand where you’re coming from to some degree. It’s good to question the Government but you were a part of it and your bills didn’t pass so you lashed out at a Congress that thought your bills were lackluster and I stick by every no vote I gave your legislation. Which people are those exactly that said they wouldn’t vote for your legislation because it was you proposing it? If those people are real and you can show me they are I’ll go protest their running as well, as many people are re-running.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

It’s hard to assume one else logic.

I didnt lash out on the government for my legislations failure to pass. It was due to the toxicity that not just I, but my peers experienced.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

I support your cause. At the time of the Butsworth situation, I only jumped on the bandwagon of what the founders and other influential high ranks said. Your bravery and effort to publicly point out corruption in the government is definitely needed - especially since congress has had a past of having corrupt individuals, it’s great to have someone who will point it out and not be shamed when others beat down on it.

I, for one, believe that the structure of this state is great, but some individuals serving in certain positions are only in it for the fame and try to force their influence in places they shouldn’t.

Supported and Endorsed. Out of all of the candidates, I believe you should be at the top.

(also is the republican party still active)

2 Likes

It is messages like these that keep me motivated to pursue Firestone politics, and to serve on the behalf of every citizen in this State. Thank you, Sir.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
1 Like