Ram_Operator for Stapleton County Council: Faciamus!

SECTION I. INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone that is reading this. Firstly, I want to thank you all for reading this. I will be running for the Stapleton County Council as you can see. I was attempting to run for Senate, but didn’t get much votes. So, I believe that County Council will help me gain more experience in order to run for Senate next Elections.

SECTION II. PLANS & GOALS

Some of my plans for the County Council are to establish new bills in order to have a better functioning law, and better functioning Department’s. I believe that I’d work with the other Council members to create bills, and try to establish more progress. As we know Firestone has been dead lately. Eventually, it will become more active (hopefully). Once the State becomes more active, these bills will help a lot. Some of my bills I have in mind are to create bills to reduce corruption. For example not allowing the Governor to micromanage. I believe as Governor you have the job of managing the State. Obviously, if you have power over that State department you step in if needed. I believe that the Governor should step in at the last resort. Department Officials should be able to resolve a issue or conflict by themselves.

SECTION III. EXPERIENCE WITHIN FIRESTONE

POST Certification
Firestone Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer
Firestone Department of Corrections; Marine Division Enlistee
POST Admissions Officer
POST Public Affairs Writer & Event Coordinator
Firestone Department of Public Works Employee

SECTION IIII. CONCLUSION

I deeply do thank all of the citizen’s in the State of Firestone right now for taking the time to read this. Not only do I have lots of plans if I were to be elected, I plan to create better relationship with the County Government, and the City Government’s as well.

Regards,
Ram_Operator.

All questions or concerns can be directed to Direct Messages on Discord by contacting ! cortez#3361.

2 Likes

I support this campaign

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support from Bxtologist.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

50statess Supports

1 Like

DesiringAuthority Supports

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I support this mans campaign.

1 Like

support

1 Like

you know what you’re running for right?

1 Like

support

1 Like

County Council.

1 Like

I have much respect to you as an individual and I was about to support… but you realize your running for the County Council right? In the County Government? How can a County Councilman write a bill to stop the Governor from “micromanaging”?

How could you bring up a State level department in a speech on a County level position? Do yk what you’re running for? Again I like you and I was going to support you but this can’t go unnoticed. I may support if you provide a good answer.

You need to know what the position you run for can do before you try to be it

3 Likes

Exactly, how do you plan to be an effective Councilman if you don’t even know what the County Council does?

1 Like

support even tho ram hates me

1 Like

the county council is responsible for managing fdpws operating budget

1 Like

PREACH PREACH, WE’RE GONNA INCREASE THE BUDGET TO 4 DOLLARS A YEAR

1 Like