Ram_Operator for Stapleton County Council: Faciamus!

I was mentioning my goals for Senate, as I recently ran for that, I meant to put County Executive as well as County Deparmtnets such as SCFD and SCSO. I’m well aware the difference of County and Senator. Apologies

1 Like

Why are you mentioning your goals for Senate in a County Council speech?

1 Like

I’d suggest checking over your speech in the future before posting it, best of luck in the election! No support.

2 Likes

I see, but it does certainly show the amount of effort and time that went into the speech

Now that you answered the previous question, could you specify what bills you’re actually talking about. You spoke a lot about establishing new bills to have a better functioning law-which is vague-but what bills are you talking about? Could you be a bit specific?

2 Likes

If you’ve served in a county department you would likely realise that the County Executive rarely micromanages, half the time they go inactive a week into the term anyway so you just get a lack of oversight. I will not be supporting because I think you lack insight into the goings on within the county government and how it operates.

How? Corruption is already illegal so I don’t really see what new legislation you could introduce, especially at a county level to combat corruption within departments.

2 Likes

plus there literally is no corruption within the county government, this whole speech just shows a lack of knowledge about the county government and its functions.

2 Likes

Election over. Candidate automatically elected.