Radar guns for the 1st Military Police Regiment, FNG?

Give the members of the 1st Military Police Regiment radar guns so that we can be able to enforce speeding laws on/around the FNG Base?

8 Likes

i dont really feel like thats their job, their job is to focus on protecting the base. not enforcing laws outside of the base. if its on the fng base, thats understandable. but anywhere outside of the gates i don’t really understand

4 Likes

we can enforce laws in greendale

4 Likes

Our jurisdiction is in GD and the base not out on the 401 (unless we get deployed/called out).

We are currently unable to run radar in/around the base so we have civilians who speed and place themselves (or others) in danger should they lose control of the car. We can only ticket them if they lose control of the car (as in cross a lane or run a stop sign) until then we can’t do anything.

This would be a preventive measure that would allow us to prevent accidents/vehicle collisions around/in the base.

4 Likes

With me being in MP I support it, I can usually get someone for running the several stop signs around our town however I often wish I could enforce speed to add additional charges.

3 Likes

7 Likes

ah finally! mp can stop those darn speeding militants.

ok for real it kinda makes sense for them to have them

5 Likes

I though y’all had radar guns from the beginning…why the fuck hasn’t this been implemented when, in reality, MP is like an LEO Department.

4 Likes

I mean it is Military Police so they should ge radars

3 Likes

Realistically, MP in real life state side or overseas, enforce and keep peace within the base, and on the out side the base. Yes they protect the base, but they do have patrol units and detachments to keep order in some public places.

3 Likes

support!! give them radar guns.

3 Likes

yup bring the radar guns

3 Likes

We are police heads up clearly in the name.

3 Likes

I Support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

yessir support

3 Likes

…military police having radar guns-

2 Likes

i wont lie, theres been times when the base is filled with people and you just decide to go around GD, having a radar gun would give us something else to focus on instead of headlight violations.

3 Likes

this could increase RP. i support

3 Likes

it’s their job lol, they’re cops just like FSP and SCSO just stuck in Greendale unless called out or pursuing an evading suspect

3 Likes