Radar guns for the 1st Military Police Regiment, FNG?

10 minutes later:

10 Likes

I do think it would offer more for MP, since they are a Law Enforcement Agency tehy should be enforcig the speed in GreenDale. Since FSP is mostly on 401 or in RW, perfect for MP to take GD.

3 Likes

Fuck it, why not give DoC radar guns too, they can enforce law in GD too!

2 Likes

no. DOC is a PRISON, they should be protecting PRISON GROUNDS. They wanted DOC to be restricted, their fault. nobody else asked for that except for DOC.

DOC shouldn’t be getting goddamn radar guns.

5 Likes

I can make the same argument for MP then.

4 Likes

Military Police
protecting the outside of FNG, they are tasked usually near FNG, on the other hand DOC is a prison, they should be at the prison, they dont need anyone patrolling. If you’re bored, thats your fault, and only your fault. You applied to be an employee of a prison that told congress to make entirety of DOC land private, including wanting the bridge.

not our fault, their own fault
/s

3 Likes

They still have jurisdiction in Greendale though

3 Likes

in which they shouldn’t.

2 Likes

DoC are sometimes on more than MP, and have previously responded to bank robberies. Plus they do traffic stops from time to time anyways so.

And they should have jurisdiction, to make sure people aren’t going into the waters, etc.

3 Likes

DOC shouldn’t even be responding to bank robberies in the first place, they’re CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS

theres marine division for DOC, they can patrol the waters

4 Likes

they’re still law enforcement officers, and they’re arguably the closest tactical team

Anyways, my intention with saying that DoC should have a radar gun was a joke but I mean, it could be done

But yeah, MP getting radar guns would give them more to do I suppose

3 Likes

the only laws they should enforce is crimes at DOC/committed against DOC employees, such as trespassing it, escaping the prison, etc…

2 Likes

well they don’t and haven’t for a year or two so

anyways, if we want to debate doc, we can move this to a separate thread

3 Likes

should is not the same as does. they do enforce laws, even traffic laws, outside of prison island; which means, by the same logic as MP having radar guns, doc should have radar guns.

2 Likes

eh fng is always at their base so I don’t see a point on why they need a radar gun as if they’re going to do traffic stops

2 Likes

Infantry is different them MP. MP has legal ground to enforce the law in and around Greendale. Because they’re a LEA, why not give them access to tools fitting to their job?

3 Likes

o ok then yes give them radar gund

3 Likes

in which they shouldn’t be, they’re correctional officers meant to make sure the prison is secure and nobody is entering/exiting that shouldn’t be. On the other hand, MP are specifically tasked with ensuring surroundings of FNG (aka greendale) are secure, and to ensure no sobjects are planning on raiding the base.

2 Likes

same can be applied to DoC. Anyways, like I said before, if we’re going to debate this, let’s move this to a seperate thread.

MP should have a radar gun, simple as.

2 Likes

doc literally does not need people in greedale because theres only 1 entrance/exit to DOC, if entering water there is the marine division

2 Likes