Question regarding firearm laws

Jeff. SCFD MedOps Captain, FFA seniormost TO, that one guy that won 50k off of Fed’s stream because i just Googled a Twitter post.

I’M SAVIN’ FOR A DODGE SRT, AIN’T NONE OF Y’ALL GETTIN’ ANY DAMN 10K AFTER THE MESS WE TRIED TO WORK OUT EARLIER

I’ve recently been doing overnight shifts, and then hanging around as a civ. Bought an SKS with my newfound money (they suck btw), went to the range with a few friends, started practicing.
Right as we were about to wrap up for the night and get off for bed, LEOs roll up C2, and let us know that we’re not allowed to shoot firearms at night.

Apparently there’s some sort of new law out that was never taught at the CFCTs we went to (the CFCTs were in around March) that says people aren’t allowed to shoot guns at night and that they have to wait till daytime, otherwise it’s a citation.
Props to the FSP trooper and DHS officer for letting us off with a verbal warning, tho.

So, at this point, I’m just wondering where all the new legislation and laws are regarding guns, so I can brush up on them; looking around the forums just doesn’t seem to be turning up any resources I can actually use.

thx nite yada yada
~jef

1 Like

wtf??

1 Like

Ok so Yes, they are right, you are not allowed to shoot at night.

this is visible on the Bill to Recognize the Iron Sights Range for Recreational Purposes.

I do hear alot of people saying they didnt learn this stuff and they were not taught about it, and yeah i get it its not your fault but i suggest to those people you also research stuff on your own accord, because most of the firearm related bills are on the forums.

from a helpful dinosaur

1 Like

I’ve honestly never heard of this before lol, but the Iron Sights recognition bill was declared null and void by the courts as it conflicted with present legislation. So you don’t need to worry about it, and if anyone arrests you for send their ass to District Court.

This is retardation wtf (not the leos the law)

1 Like

You are allowed to shoot in night, that bill (A Bill to Recognize the Iron Sights Range for Recreational Purposes) is nulled by the courts. Did you get their name and callsigns?

1 Like

Nah, wouldn’t bother anyways since they were pretty friendly about the whole thing, although the DHS guy did try to play the badass fed card and pointed out that it was worth a citation, so that ticks me off a little.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.