Public Works Crosswalk Act

BE IT ENHANCED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

Section I.A: Any Public Employee+ in the Firestone Department of Public Works is authorized to cross a road or “jay-walk” as long as warning lights/traffic signals are up and they’re on-duty.

Section I.B: traffic signals shall be defined as flares, cones or any other current or upcoming placeable/visual marker.

Section I.C: The Firestone Department of Public Works shall be defined as: Firestone Department of Public Works - Roblox

Section II: This legislation shall be overseen and enforced by the Firestone National Guard, Department of Corrections, Firestone State Patrol, Firestone Department of Homeland Security and Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office.

Section III A: The Firestone National Guard shall be defined as: Firestone National Guard - Roblox

Section III B: The Department of Corrections shall be defined as: Firestone Department of Corrections - Roblox

Section III C: The Department of Homeland Security shall be defined as: Firestone Department of Homeland Security - Roblox

Section III D: The Firestone State Patrol shall be defined as: Firestone State Patrol - Roblox

Section III E: The Stapleton County Sheriff’ Office shall be defined as: Stapleton County Sheriff's Office - Roblox

Section IV: This legislation shall go into effect immediately upon passing both chambers and
signed into law by the Governor.

Section V: All laws in conflict with legislation are hereby declared null and void.

Respectfully submitted to the congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief-Sponsor(s):
Speaker Pro Tempore Ash1835

Co-Sponsor(s):
Governor Bjohn323
Secretary Ftlicious
Senator Rinextal
Representative NotFoundDev

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like