Public Opinion Poll; Felon Workers in Public Employee Departments

which they would get banned.

2 Likes

ah yes everyone who voted did so for the only option

the state does not provide the money - the game does - it is printed out of thin air

the state merely specifies what amount is paid

1 Like

We need felons in dpw and dot

Agreed.

Like everyone said: restrictions
Must be supervised when using “heavy equipment”
Mandated ZTP - violation of anything is instant term
No OC without supervision (maybe even take the tool)
Cannot operate vehicles if convicted of crimes like kidnapping or VA excessively
Etc…
heavy restrictions are what happens on irl felon workers - let’s do it here so they have something to do while waiting for an expungement or get to try out the legal side of the community

5 Likes

Allow them in and make this a method of allowing you to expunge your record (Ex: Do a certain number of weeks/months and you get expunged)

1 Like

I agree with all the other restrictions but I feel like people w/ any sort of felony should be able to only use the F150 instead of no vehicle at all

1 Like

no that sucks, (iirc) before brec they wanted that to happen and it was just horrible…

1 Like

when there isnt a no answer

:laughing:

theres a more likely of a random alt accepted into a department to go rogue then there is to a decently known criminal

2 Likes

true doe
maybe do more extensive bgcs when hiring felons?

oh ok, didnt know it was tried already. thanks for lettin me know

hiring felons does not degrade background checks; all the other stages of vetting and account verification would still be conducted. which in the case of DPW, are incredibly extensive.

2 Likes