Proqix for Senate

What would be your focus for Firestone Immigration?

1 Like

I’d like to work on something similar to this ~ Customs and Border Protection

I support a lot of what Senator Clonemep had to say about introducing Customs and Border Protection, and I’d like to see if we could work on it.

sorry, but no support.

reason 1 being: DMV. Far as I know, Fed has not announced anything on some sort of “DMV” (future pugi here, okay I see something regulating plates. no clue on this yet). This supposed system would also be calling for a new system for devs to implement. I personally am against the idea. I’d like to see license suspensions, but not “you gotta take a test man”. Not to mention the fact that people who supposedly “can’t drive”, will not drive. Most are just cop baiters. I doubt the DMV would work on them.

reason 2 being: lack of other ideas. You only listed one talking point on here. And yes, I may or may not have been guilty of this in my day, but it is my thought that more should be added on.

reason 3 being: bribery of forum administration for PERSONAL POLITICAL GAIN. SERIOUSLY.

i find it absolutely stupid how you can “donate” to the forums and get a pin in the campaigning forum. i wont go into the psychology behind it, but this violates my personal ethical beliefs.

Yeah…so are golden fishes worth 100k

Fedora likes to give the opportunity to congress to open departments when he reserves a name. Fedora has been creating groups to reserve the name and creating logos when bored. Fedora express his idea for the DMV for players to get a plate for their car at the DMV. He also said that you will have to do this when you buy a new car because it will have the dealers tag when you first buy it. BUTTT Fedora has planned much stuff for V3 and likes to express his ideas, so it doesn’t mean it will happen but its a slight possibility. THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU NEED TO OPEN THE DEPARTMENT BECAUSE THEY WILL BE DOING NOTHING. LEGIT NOTHING.

You cannot have the driver’s license process because there are so many people in Firestone and that would require a lot of manpower and for people to show up. This would also be tough for new players because that will require them to join the discord and show up. BUT Fedora doesn’t like to require discord for players of Firestone. Sure it is a great tool but cannot require it to get a basic item that everyone needs like a drivers license.

I’m glad I understand the joke, it makes me feel like I’ve established tenure in this state.

In regards to this forum, forcing people to get licenses will be a disaster. 90% of Firestone will continue to drive without licenses, including law abiding citizens. Trying to force new departments isn’t the way to get elected, trust me. All of my campaign speeches contained blah blah blah this and that new departments blah blah and I ended up opening like 2-3 new departments, and didn’t really keep up with my entire promise. I assure you you will get more support if you don’t try to force people to do something they don’t want to do, especially when it’s unnecessary in the current climate of Firestone.

3 Likes

No support, you’ve based your idea on one thing.
Tip: base your speech on key ideas to help fix main problems within the community. If you do that and elaborate on it and can find a fix. Then I’ll give you my support.

Well, as I’ve been saying, the DMV was only one of my ideas I’d like to look into as a Senator. If this is not what Firestone as a state needs or wants, then I’d like to work with other ideas. I’d like to look into our immigration, as I’ve stated previously I agree with many of Senator Clonemep’s ideas on Customs and Border Protection. I’d also like to talk with the department heads and figure out concerns they may have with their department. Lastly, I’d like to hear from the citizens of Firestone, and addressing problems that citizens have that could actually be fixed if a congressman was to listen. This is a big thing that many politicians promise, and I assure you that I as a congressman, I will focus on the people and stay with my promises that I have made as a candidate for the Senate.

Thank you for your feedback, and I hope you are to change your mind. Have a great rest of your day.
Sincerely,
Proqix

Yes, I do agree about it being tough for newer members to Firestone, but in the end I believe it is worth it. Now, I believe that it is worth it, because the citizens of Firestone that pass their test will be less prone to breaking road laws, which will decrease our rate of these occurrences. Lastly, as I’ve said before, this is only one of my ideas, and that does not mean I do not have other ambitions as a Senator.

Thank you for reading though, and I hope you have a great rest of your day.
Sincerely,
Proqix

Thank you for your feedback, and I as I’ve stated this was only one of my concerns. Although, there are also other topics I would like to talk about with the Senate, such as immigration and what needs fixed in our departments.

So you want to remove the ability to drive around the big map just because they do not have discord. Right?

1 Like

Who said anything about needing discord?

In order to know when these driving test occur, you have to know the time and place. Discord has been used for organizing people and information. You cannot do Roblox group shout becase nobody checks those. You can’t force 70k people to show up and get a drivers license, maybe in Rockport you could do this idea but we are tooooo big. This would be unfair to people with different timezone, languages and for the little kids who want to drive around the map legal.

This was my plan with that, you would be able to schedule an appointment through discord, or you can go to the DMV and request there. This would make it so you would not have to go through discord necessarily.

There’s not much going on immigration wise either.

Are, you, actually, fucking, dense?? You do know how much of a pain already it is to go through POST and gain a certification right? It takes two weeks, and for my class of 43? ALMOST AN ENTIRE MONTH. You’re telling me you want a licensing structure that is based off the POST system? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You do realize how much a problem this would cause, because by the time V3 comes out and the FDMV is a thing, LEOs along with citizens, and other state services would need to WAIT to get their licenses, which means LEOs and other services CANNOT do their damn jobs! This is by far the most horrendous idea I’ve ever heard come out of someone. No support

No, the licensing structure would not be based off of POST, I have no idea where you got that impression from. Law Enforcement Officers would not be required to take the test, as they have already gone through POST which already has driving in it, so there would be no need for LEO’s to go and take a test.

Thank you to everyone that has voted for my campaign so far, as there is only one day left in the voting process, I will need six signatures.

Thank you to everyone that voted, and let’s see what happens.

Sincerely,
Proqix

4 more now.

1 Like