Customs and Border Protection

We should have a border in V3 that the Executive Branch could regulate. Any immigrant when they spawn would be given a “passport” and spawn behind the wall. If no Department of Homeland Security are on then there would be a self check in thing like they have in hong kong. This could be interesting and could allow the government to “lock down” the county in a SoE or when an illegal criminal respawns and they have to find them. Since this is on an island it should be setup near a harbor like in the US Virgin Islands. The same idea for the customs thing could be applied to the airport as well.

In addition we could make it where there is an embassy once you enter the county where people can go to become citizens. Just like the voting system, there could be a system to allow for tourist to take the citizens test within game and be promoted.

Thoughts suggestions?

5 Likes

1 Like

it’d be interesting but i doubt fed would approve

support though

2 Likes

This sounds very interesting, I support this, Possibly even a new DHS division for it?

1 Like

Very interesting concept. I like the idea of being able to take the Citizen’s Test in-game as it streamlines the process to citizenship and enlarge’s the duties of the Department of Homeland Security.

1 Like

hell no

1 Like

gonna be a no for me dog

1 Like

HELL NO

1 Like

this is a terrible idea… also where the hell do you fit a boarder on a small island?? why would you even HAVE a boarder on a small island…

2 Likes

small…? small island?

1 Like

This sounds great actually,
Support.

1 Like

imsorrywhat its going to be a huge island but where the fuck do you put a border on a island period

1 Like

Every island has a Customs Office such as Hawaii, Virgin Islands, etc. It isn’t unrealistic.

1 Like

like the idea, however if mayflower isnt on the other side of the border its a no from me

1 Like

Its a good concept, would give incentives for more people to become citizens and reduce FRP and trolling. Visas can be given for a certain amount of time (up to a month max) to allow non citizens to visit the state before having to leave and obtain citizenship if permanent stay is desired (cue ICE)

3 Likes

No support.

2 Likes

Do this instead of creating a border in an island, btw It’d be “better” If there was a small isle with the Custom Office there where non-FS citizens spawn, so y’know some maritime crimes have a reason to exist

2 Likes

The Department of State has tried to put-forth a similar concept, and fed declined instantly.

1 Like

@FederalLaw @anon54114525 thoughts?

1 Like

This is a good idea but will not be executed well. The self check out would not work.

DHS also would not have enough resources to complete this.

1 Like