Proqix for Senate

Who are you again?

Alrighty well if we’re getting a dmv how exactly would you operate it to give out licenses also how would you make a training process and or whatever you want to do to do the simple stuff like how to use the vehicle GUI and what buttons do what exact…

Support removed

Looking through the messages that Fed has ever sent, I see none of this.

(Reminder that this is a campaign forum)

Support.

The DMV would be in V3.

Alright, well we do have developers for a reason, and also with the training process. As part of the training process, I’d like for a new business to be within Firestone, which would be a driving school which would bring in newer jobs, and allow the teacher to teach Firestone road laws, etc. The driving school would be similar to POST, but as a driving school. Also, remember this topic that I’ve introduced is newer, and would need work while in congress.

As I’ve said before, the DMV is happening in V3, I’d just like to add more to it.

Proqix.

My speech is pinned, because I supported the Forums.
Also, many people will have a license, but it will not be as many, and I guarantee you that. The main focus is to stop citizens, etc. that do not follow road laws from obtaining a license. Also, with breaking the road laws, you could face a suspension on your license which would greatly decrease the amount of recklessly driving, because many people will be worried about losing their license or having it temporarily suspended. This is a newer topic that I’ve been working with, and I’d like to talk with other congressman and congresswoman that support this idea, and see what they think we can also do.

bro fuck that im walking

1 Like

I’d wait till v3 actually comes out to run for an office that has the power to propose a legislation to put the DMV in effect.

Well, this is not the only thing I’d be doing.

I’d also like to look into Firestone Immigration, and I’d like to talk with Department Heads and figure out solutions to problems they may have if any. I’d also like to hear problems citizens have by creating forums that citizens may address problems that they’d like addressed.

Thank You for reading my speech though, and I hope you have a great rest of your evening.
Sincerely,
Proqix

What would be your focus for Firestone Immigration?

1 Like

I’d like to work on something similar to this ~ Customs and Border Protection

I support a lot of what Senator Clonemep had to say about introducing Customs and Border Protection, and I’d like to see if we could work on it.

sorry, but no support.

reason 1 being: DMV. Far as I know, Fed has not announced anything on some sort of “DMV” (future pugi here, okay I see something regulating plates. no clue on this yet). This supposed system would also be calling for a new system for devs to implement. I personally am against the idea. I’d like to see license suspensions, but not “you gotta take a test man”. Not to mention the fact that people who supposedly “can’t drive”, will not drive. Most are just cop baiters. I doubt the DMV would work on them.

reason 2 being: lack of other ideas. You only listed one talking point on here. And yes, I may or may not have been guilty of this in my day, but it is my thought that more should be added on.

reason 3 being: bribery of forum administration for PERSONAL POLITICAL GAIN. SERIOUSLY.

i find it absolutely stupid how you can “donate” to the forums and get a pin in the campaigning forum. i wont go into the psychology behind it, but this violates my personal ethical beliefs.

Yeah…so are golden fishes worth 100k