POST Curriculum

Okay so from what I’ve heard,

POST needs to update there guides. A lot of the shit we’re taught in the very limited government class we take is outdated. I know I’m probably gonna hear crap about what I said but oh well.

Poll Question: Should POST update they’re guides, and crap?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

ugh why do you have percentage votes

5 Likes

idk man, I tried inserting a poll, and it looked different then the usual one, so I got confused

3 Likes

Fedlaw doesnt even let post update anything in the curriculum that he hasn’t specifically approved

7 Likes

bruh ngl leo shit is messed up
like delta said, fed won’t permit a revamp

3 Likes

why though

2 Likes

From what I can say, POST curriculum is updated at a decent rate, and they typically try their best for the limits fed puts on them. I don’t see a reason to change much of it, as the teaching is good, the newer LEO just tend to be dumb on their own

6 Likes

stop.

2 Likes

how did you get every there wrong

6 Likes

confused what I got wrong but :+1:

2 Likes

We try and update curriculum as much as we can. Making sure that Fed doesn’t have an issue with it and things of that sort. We do try and add more simulations to stuff recently so there can be more knowledge given to cadets! It’s hard to update curriculum once in a while since theres only so much we can update. Thats why we take suggestions ;D

6 Likes

This post has no purpose.

“Should POST update their Crap?”

Identify actual issues on what POST should do. And maybe provide suggestions? What is their curriculum missing? Actually provide suggestions and feedback.

8 Likes

man you really create controversial topics that really pisses people off

10 Likes

I didn’t really see any inaccuracies or discrepencies in the POST curriculum section that covers basic law. What are you specifically referring to that’s outdated?

also you setup your poll incorrectly

10 Likes

ah, not a day goes by where ryidied becomes yet another meme

5 Likes

their*

4 Likes

wdym, “why though”

1 Like

agreed!

2 Likes

Why do you make forum posts when you’re not even really relevant anywhere in firestone other than the forum posts and comments you make every week? I’ve not seen you talk in any discord’s and you’re not in any I’m aware of and I never see you in-game.

we’re? When did you last attend POST and then become an actual law enforcement officer?

From what I’ve seen over the past couple months and been taught, POST keeps their “crap” up to date the best they can and are usually on top of their game. Like said above, Supreme Ruler Fed has to approve everything before they can make changes to the curriculum but they’re still pretty quick at it from when either an announcement was made by the founders or when someone makes a suggestion in the POST discord.

2 Likes

From what I heard POST should be receiving a total remake in the curriculum as the release of v3 comes closer, however, nobody knows how long that will take sadly.

2 Likes