POST Curriculum

Also, POST isn’t that out of date, and if you’re in the discord you’ll see Elite and Nicole work very hard to ensure all documents are providing the most up-to-date information. As a graduate of Class 56, one of the most recent classes to graduate, I can say POST has done an amazing job preparing their cadets for LEO work in the county.

3 Likes

Class 52, myself.

1 Like

Can you specify in ways you think POST curriculum is outdated then?

2 Likes

Sure, give me a few to look over the stuff I have from my time within POT?

1 Like

post*

1 Like

Not trying to come across as hostile but I’m curious as to how you think the curriculum isn’t preparing cadets for the county when you, yourself, have never been an actual LEO.

3 Likes

its weird you’re a recent grad but you literally failed at every attempt you ever took to become a LEO and never actually patrolled the county

idk if you’re looking a way to fame or try to become popular, and, or, even try to get some attention by other means

i am class 11 / 10 / 9, (one of those) its been a few years.

like, please don’t speak on POST curriculum ever, it seems like you just neglected what you were told and you certainly haven’t applied it well.

the curriculum is completely fine, unsure what is “outdated” or requires any update.

i’m not sure what your deal is commenting like you’re a LEO (or even have any idea what you’re talking about) on forum posts, and etc.

5 Likes

First, let me start with the fact I brought this up after someone used it after I used something POST teaches as an example or something.

1 Like

read what I put above

1 Like

i do not understand anything you just said

3 Likes

there is no point in reading it, its useless.

it doesn’t matter whatsoever.

3 Likes

I made this post after someone said POST can’t be used because it’s outdated.

1 Like

i wouldn’t support an opinion if i didn’t have any knowledge on it myself

4 Likes

idk man

1 Like

ryidied you have the equivalent of a psb without even having a psb

3 Likes

what no

1 Like

idek how he doesn’t have one considering he’s been blacklisted and/or failed by almost every LEA

5 Likes

yes

you basically aren’t going to get hired by any department under dps at this rate with your history

3 Likes

I’m blacklisfed by one LEA

1 Like

that one blacklist will most likely prevent you from getting into any others

2 Likes