POST Campus

Hello everyone,

I don’t normally do this, but I feel it is very needed at this current moment.

In my honest opinion, the facility that should have the updated technology, and at the very least, the main guns that LEOs use. It wouldn’t hurt as well to potentially put in the updated Firestone radio. Our job here is to train individuals interested in going in the field of law enforcement. I get that the technology still works, but I feel it could significantly help cadets if they actually got to train with the technology that is currently in the county, rather than the instructors always having to say, “Now this only works in the county…”

I have no hate towards the Founders/Developers, I think they do a fantastic job. The POST Campus was recently updated, but not in a way you’d think. The most notable update was the POST logo decals being changed at the campus.

Anyways, this is just my opinion, and I’m sure the entire staff team would also be thankful if this update was to come.

~ Head Instructor

23 Likes

I second this.

4 Likes

Please!!

3 Likes

nah 44444444

2 Likes

This is much needed. I know that everyone asks to update this and update that, but I believe that if the Founders could spend just some time updating the POST facility to be as updated as possible, it would benefit all LEO departments and not just POST.

POST is more than willing to allow FSP, SCSO, DHS, DOC, and any other law enforcement entities to use the facility to train their employees. The facility can very well serve as a general-purpose training campus and can be beneficial to the state altogether until the other facilities are updated.

If the Founders actually go through with updating the facility, we can provide a small list of some essentials that need updating (maybe 3 or 4 things tops).

5 Likes

we’ve been asking for an updated post campus since before bear was director, dont think they’ll change now

2 Likes

Honestly the fact that this even needs to be brought up is pretty sad.

4 Likes

Agreed, I also think you should pass some ffa updates as well. With the recent changes to the fire system in Firestone, it’d help a lot more if we as well as POST could teach the proper and correct things.

3 Likes

POST and DOC sorely need updates. POST needs technology updates. Guns, Vehicles, maybe even some of the criminal mechanics to properly simulate calls. Would ALL improve the quality of training that POST cadets get, which I think we can agree, quality is what more cadets need right now (Nothing on POST staffs part, just clueless people going through POST not knowing what the county is like.) DOC needs a TC all together. we don’t have one (besides a small, personally made one by DOC command where we don’t even have guns, tasers, etc. makes teaching trainees quite a pain in the ass so we resort to just taking the abuse of the county to train besides for some notes that we do at our half working unofficial TC.

Let me note this so I dont come off needy or beggy or egotistical.
What both have works, but the quality of training could increase TENFOLD with updates.

4 Likes

agreed along with FFA updates and a whole DOC training center

6 Likes

yes, help out post buddies

2 Likes

pls tell fed, i dont think he is listening. @FederalLaw PLZ UPDATE

2 Likes

yes, please. an official DOC training center with up to date tech would be amazing as well

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I think this goes for all FS training facilities, they NEED to be updated (especially the DoT Training Centre like the Flatbeds DRIFT THERE).

3 Likes

V2 centers not being updated anymore (as far as I’m aware).

2 Likes

i mean yeah but fed has that that more times then I can count and he’s still put new mechanics and buildings into V2

2 Likes

upvoted

2 Likes

sir this isnt reddit you cannot updoot

3 Likes

DOC can train in the prison y’all tripping.

4 Likes