POST Campus

i agree and i can personally relate with ffa. when they updated the new fire system in v2 they kinda just said i have to improvise and deal with it. like what.

6 Likes

no, not really. we DO use the prison. what you DONT realize is we cant train them at ALL on firearms (this is likely their first department, let alone they get access to the M4), we CANNOT properly simulate situations like breakouts because we cannot use firearms, our jurisdiction causes issues with not being able to practice other things. we’ve made training at the prison work but the quality would increase TENFOLD if we had a TC.

1 Like

Normal correctional officers aren’t allowed to use the M4A1, so either way it wouldn’t matter…

they also don’t need to SHOOT every time, they can do a simulation of them tasing the subject

3 Likes

right, but when you have COs with absolute dogshit aim because we legally cannot train them on it, it becomes a problem.
many co’s have dogshit aim. not throwing shade but.

4 Likes

support

2 Likes

fuck.

2 Likes

post facility needs the updated chat system too

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes