Poll on the House of Representatives

you know why I am making this
Do you approve of the house?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Speaker of the House MrEmote?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of SPT Skye_Jones?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative Officervideogame?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative Ash1835?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative Clonemep?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative DevMartavis?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative Frixtro?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative UhYouFoundZack?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative Jordan_Chime?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative FightingTheFlames?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative SeanCityNavy?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative NicoloSkrt?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative bobby?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you support the Explusion of MrEmote? Expulsion of Speaker of the House MrEmote

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you support the Impeachment of Governor Canineenforcement? Impeachment of Governor CanineEnforcement

• yes
  • no

0 voters

3 Likes

big meme

whole thing

3 Likes

seconded

2 Likes

I can affirm everyone that while Skye may not seem active in the public’s view, she does a LOT behind the scenes.

5 Likes

your a thot if you voted yes to canine expulsion

2 Likes

I have no comment on this matter.

1 Like

I have to say OVG started making the House of Representative a meme.

3 Likes

I didn’t say anything about skye

1 Like

May I just say, the results from this are going to be influenced heavily by the impeachment.

1 Like

We need new rep, that whole session was a meme and wasted everybody’s time.

1 Like

hello mc donalds how may i take ur order

2 Likes

yes, my poll was better as it was pre-stupid legislation.

2 Likes

If you said no on my vote please DM me on discord (UhYouFoundZack#4500) why you disapprove and what I can do better you think

2 Likes

Here’s what I have to say about the situation. This is indeed immature, and left the Senate Chamber completely speechless, this act of immaturity will be in the states history forever and has destroyed the publics trust and reputation for the Legislative Branch because of the two acts of attempting to make a joke out of two pieces of legislation that really is a good use has proven to be made a joke.
Impeachment is used to remove someone from power for doing crimes, inactivity, or not doing their duties, not this bullshit of removing a governor for saying the N word. And same with the Explusion, sure we can do it for any reason, but I didn’t think this.
This has ruined the publics trust in the legislative branch, something the Senate Chamber has to deal with and fix it back up. This has wasted our time, and what we really think about the legislative branch, and second thoughts on people who we really elect what they do for the people of this state. This is a complete disappointment for the legislative branch as a whole, we’d thought the House of Representatives can do better, but this has stunned me a lot. And I am disappointed of the House Chamber because of what they have done to the Senate Chamber and the Legislative Branch as a whole. I’d like to say sorry behalf of the branch on what the Representatives have done, they made a mess we have to clean up.

4 Likes

if you want actual approval ratings you can use these from 2/28.

2 Likes

This is what our citizens think about the house of representatives now. After this, they lost some faith in the chamber and will show that by how they vote on this.

2 Likes

do you not understand what turmoil is? take another poll tomorrow and you’ll see the numbers change as people have had time to think things out. doing this right now will obviously give you shit results because of the timing. it’s like trying to talk someone into having another baby right after they got an abortion, it just doesn’t make any sense.

3 Likes

jason it was a meme chill out no one forced you to come

2 Likes

pretty hypocritical tbh

2 Likes

it was a joint session until canine told some of us to leave like 10-20 minutes in

1 Like