Poll on the House of Representatives

canine more like k9

1 Like

Approval ratings aren’t very accurate reflections for people who do a lot of work behind the scenes and are often not well known to the public. That being said, I do recommend that anyone who wants to know what I’m up to as a state representative visit my Twitter, @SkyeJonesRBLX, and my personal office Trello board which is pinned at the top of my Twitter. My Trello contains my voting record (including why I voted the way I did), my attendance record, etc.

If anyone has a legitimate cause for concern (not just people who don’t know who I am) I ask that you please DM me so I can work on improving it. My Discord is princess skye!!#9640, my ROBLOX is Skye_Jones, my Twitter is @SkyeJonesRBLX – I respond to DMs on all three (for quick responses, use Discord).

Thanks,
SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

5 Likes

tryhard

1 Like

I agree with Representative Skye_Jones. If you want to keep updated with me, please follow my twitter @FightingTFlames, which I try to post on as much as possible.

You can also check out my Trello here, which I update whenever I can. (https://trello.com/b/hkbbiX6N/representative-fightingtheflames) (yes I know I’ve only presented 2 bills this term, it’s because I’ve been working a lot to get them passed).

If you have any recommendations on how I can improve as a Representative or any ideas for legislation, do not hesitate to DM me on discord, my tag is FightingTheFlames#7463.

1 Like

Tryhards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.