Poll on Pardons

Prove it then.

Can’t find the message I was looking for between all the fucking heartstopper talk in scso gen but he legit said he wasn’t going to sue lol

1 Like

Yall should stop crying over some lego pardons. if you are worrying about a lego officer getting a lego pardon then u need to rethink your life

3 Likes

what the fuck are these comments

1 Like

:skull:
bro it’s a game, don’t let it be taken so seriously. idk the situation but it ain’t the end of the world if some lego man gets pardoned, kinda the point of pardons in the first place

2 Likes

she and you know it’s a she since you’ve commented on the fact auto is trans yet you seem to think she isn’t actually

1 Like

auto bruh u knew u could’ve brought it to anyone else, like dps or fbi, stop being a stuck up (can’t say the rest i will get banned) and accept that u lost

1 Like

not a bad point at all tbh

2 Likes

honestly i dont really care who gets pardoned. its totally abusable yeah but like are the consequences really that dire if he doesn’t go around pardoning like all the big criminals

1 Like

If there was a set requirement, it should be like 1-2 weeks or something :smiley:

1 Like

don’t change the constitution don’t change anything.

2 Likes

how about we compromise and bring the pardons board back so the governor cant just say “you get a pardon and you get a pardon”

3 Likes

Float is the best governor he pardoned me

2 Likes

coup coup coup

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.