Poll on Pardons

I thought the story was that Coolpilot wasn’t interested in Lt. Gov

2 Likes

funny,

3 Likes

yes, was actually my suggestion to sym; plant the idea in your head and make you think it was yours :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

One day FoxyWere would like this message.

4 Likes

Governor Sym, abused the pardons he did, though when he thought he was in the clear, Senator Automationeer came in to stir more fear, of our glorious and fearless Leader, Sym is exposed, Auto is a hero, what we will find out is that, will the pardons be fairer?

2 Likes

in my best criminal opinion… auto is power hungry and an opposition to the state if anything he should have been behind bars

nah but fr tho … auto lame asf for detaining a deputy on team for something he did days ago… that’s swats job,or fbi, just cuz u do or used to work in doj doesn’t mean u walk around the state like ur an fbi agent

i don’t like roblolxlxlxx at all but imo he should’ve been pardoned… this is not how he should have been detained

shame on auto for this, ur a patrol deputy… act like one

6 Likes

idk why you are trying to start anything with sym either… like look at some of the stuff u did… it’s rare anyone even trusts you anymore

1 Like

im sorry but literally why would anyone remove pardons. this is a lego game. i agree with the 30 minutes thing with people abusing it, but there is no need to remove it.

4 Likes

facts it’s just pardons bro… LMFAO

2 Likes

In my opinion, pardons should be removed entirely

and here’s why:

1: they can be easily abused

2: there are no checks and balances when it comes to the power on pardoning an individual

3: only the judicial branch may give out just punishments, and therefore may only give out just expungements / pardons

and probably many more reasons

pardons are historically used for good causes, which I appreciate

HOWEVER

things like this can happen, and is good outweighing the bad in this situation?

sincerely,
con your bitch :heart:

2 Likes

Aside from obvious abuses the pardons can present, whats the point of a pardon when 99% of criminals would never receive one unless your in the governors pocket already

2 Likes

or you create a stipulation allowing congress, or just the senate, to overrule a pardon through a Super Majority vote

3 Likes

I feel bad for ROBLOXilxx, sure he tried to fuck over my good friend Faach. But…… if he wasn’t pardoned. He would’ve been told to wait 60 days to expunge then probably have to wait 1-2 weeks for court to approve the expungement (if court is busy). Then he has to appeal post certificate which may take 1-2 weeks. And then wait for SCSO to open up again. Then probably would get denied. All this for what? Murdering a Lego character?? The punishments he’ll face is far more worse than the action he did

3 Likes

bad idea

2 Likes

no way

1 Like

lets be honest, auto is only making this cause the person he arrested got pardoned. he is just mad.

dauto: im leaving fs dev so im not toxic
also auto: arrests onduty scso GuYs Im NoT tOxiC
also auto: makes poll to stop pardons guys pardons are so rigged!!!

1 Like

I dont want pardons to be removed, but it just provides an alternative. So long as idiots dont go into the senate, it’d be reasonable as well

1 Like

False

1 Like

This was discussed during the writing of the constitution. A lot was discussed regarding pardons and the ultimate conclusion was ‘lets just leave it with no regulation, we’ll have that conversation later’. Well now it’s time to have that conversation.

Pardons override was discussed but ultimately decided against; you don’t want someone to go from being a criminal to a saint back to a criminal.

2 Likes

thats fair enough

1 Like