Poll : Firestone National Guard Opinion Poll (SF)

I spoke about this earlier, I told them to keep back on pursuits unless the LEOs wipe out or the pursuit draws to a stop, in which they can assist. If you see people going against this, tell me or my staff with proof and it will be dealt with.

@Brotix specially trained operatives that insert first into warzones and gather intelligence on enemy states

Brotix, the issue with your statements is thus; as an intelligence gathering agency alongside IO, it is both of our jobs. Like I said, we are working in tandem with tactical/intelligence units. That’s all I’ll say. If you have nothing further to contribute other than harsh remarks to others, cease.

Also operatives skilled in combats, thus why they’re first inserted into a warzone

Forward complaints/issues to Antador’s Discord: Sodium Chloride#5165. Locked till further notice. If you have any problems with me, DM me on Discord: Kat4Katrina#0835 or the site’s managers GetEnvoloped#1337 or Disordio#6292

Please keep the thread on topic and related to the subject. Any forms of harassment towards another individual will result in consequences.

I’ve went ahead and deleted all unrelated and toxic posts.

1 Like

#SecondAfterThreadUnlock

Ik, I’m one of those people…

My response to the topic at hand. Read if you’d like.

Here is my opinion–and my opinion only, so don’t bash me:

I don’t see a need for Special Forces to be operating in the county, plain and simple.

I just find the poll results confusing.

• Our battalion doesn’t operate in the public eye, people saying we “do not co operate with other agencies/departments” are incorrect in their assumption. We do, in fact, co operate with other agencies and departments, just that it is conducted in a manner which the public is largely unaware of.

In regards to following the laws to fullest extent, the high command has received little to no complaints of operatives not following the law as far as I am aware. Which makes me baffled as to why such a high amount of people say the battalion does not follow laws.

and p.s, not everyone that looks like they’re sf is in fact sf

I thought I’d weigh in. First I would like to say SF is an amazing addition to FS and one that we utilize all the time. The issue that I personally have is a good amount of members just have this cocky, am on top of the world attitude towards others and trust me am not the only one who thinks this even their own brothers in NG have seen these behaviors amongst them. This is not only disrespectful but also hurtful. Now I understand you might say hey kale, why did you not report this. I didn’t report it because this isn’t a 1 person issue. In military if 3 people are causing a problem within the unit. The sergeant would immidiatly punish all of them, because the one’s that did nothing about it are also part of the problem for not fixing it in the first place.This poll was not made to disrespect or show the world SF suck or something. It was made to show you hey this is how the citizens feel about SF at the moment and it is heart breaking to see 84% feel SF doesn’t even fallow the laws of the state. That is something that is quite worrisome and I hope you do something about it. I hope to see SF thrive again.

1 Like

Alright so first, thank you for the kind remarks. I appreciate that with how toxic the thread was before. Second, I have imposed tighter restrictions as of last night after that Q&A I hosted, one of those restrictions including not acting like they’re as some called them “gods gift to humanity”. Also on this topic, in that document they were also told to NEVER break the law unless it is absolutely paramount. Emergent situations they can’t just laze over to, situations that need immediate attention, etc. I understand that as a CO I should have dealt with these issues before it became a problem, and this is what I aim to do.

Thank you, Kale. Your opinion on this topic is much appreciated. I am currently looking over these issues and working on solutions to fix them. Ant has already hosted a Q&A on this topic. And maybe some more public addresses will be made.
As far as the public’s view of the Battalion, we can’t help that. Some of the major issues were addressed under Surreal a few months ago. He worked on establishing solutions to fix most of the major issues in the public eye. And I will be doing the same over the course of a few weeks.

I think the last time someone said something negative about SF, half the battalion ended up verbally ganging up on the guy. But whatever happens in the discord, stays in the discord!

The concept is cool and all and with a bit of research you’ll find out that SF can do a lot more other than just become a watered-down version of the Intelligence Office. But exactly like buford said, it’s the arrogance and the feeling of immunity that spoils the reputation of the self-proposed ‘battalion’.

I’ve seen (a very small amount of) people who went from infantry or any other battalion to SF and immediately notice a change in attitude. All of a sudden, they thought they were the dog’s bollocks.

It’s a good move that yo made this poll, because now you understand it’s not hidden FNG soldiers who have issues with SF, but the public.

And I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan of SF either while I was around, however I didn’t mind working with them anyway.

I wish you luck. can’t wait to see the improved SF on the front line and covering my back. Good luck.

Np, Happy to help a fellow dept in these hard times that all dept face once in their existance. If there is anything I can do for you guys, Feel free to contact me.

Worst results I’ve ever seen in my lifetime hereaForumsSig

The last time my men “verbally ganged up” on a guy was when he shit talked the battalion publicly and effectively attempted to taint their name, which is what I see more often than not. That’s defending the battalion, if they report it to me WITH RESPECT it will be held in confidentiality. It is not a “self-proposed battalion”, it is quite real and has been since I joined FNG a year and a bit ago. Those people who believe they are as you say “the dog’s bollocks” will be dealt with if they rear their head again.