Poll : Firestone National Guard Opinion Poll (SF)

Do you approve of Special Forces in General?

• Yes.
  • No

0 voters

Do you believe that Special Forces is generally co-operative with other departments?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you believe that Special Forces following the Laws of the State of Firestone to the fullest extent?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Votes are kept anonymous, feel free to give feedback

1 Like

I would like to offer my condolences to my friends in the Special Forces in advance. RIP SF.

12 Likes

What’s the purpose of Special Forces again?

2 Likes

The point of Special Forces from the beginning was to offer the National Guard’s best, and not be involved in the county with my mindset, unless of course, it involves foreign hostiles.

The fact that we see idiots in plainclothes just taking down any sort of crime is something I disapproved of, but never had the voice to truly say it. Maybe Special Forces would’ve never been in this sort of situation if they never had gotten too big for their britches. Nothing against National Guard and their command, however, the way they handled Special Forces was basically a group that they can brag about, and feel better than their comrades within the National Guard.

13 Likes

y e s

1 Like

k then

1 Like
1 Like

It seems as if they have no structure of discipline, and that is probably reflecting upon their actions. You have SF members going around the county, trying to do all these undercover operations, telling people to mind their business, and saying nasty things to other people no matter what the department. Its more the people within the SF, and the restrictions they have. If those were to change, maybe we wouldn’t see the SF as we see them now.

dont get salty about my response, thx

2 Likes

The problem I have with people who say stuff about SF is thus; why does nobody report anything to me?

Over the past few months, my men have worked cohesively in many situations with SWAT, IO, etc. Barely any - if at all - have said anything adverse about me or my battalion. And as such, I’ve had barely - if any - actual reports about them.

In previous months, my men have become more and more professional about their acts. If there’s an issue with how they operate, act on duty, or general concerns, you might want to actually attempt to tell myself or my staff about these issues, and see what can be done.

In short, I would prefer people didn’t hide behind polls or talk about my battalion behind my back so I and my staff can actually do something.

If nothing is reported, nothing can be changed.

tl;dr Here are my contact details;
Sodium Chloride#5165
feel free to actually tell me something about my battalion and my men rather than keeping it till someone makes a poll or hiding it behind my back

ps @Buford1842 still love you bb

4 Likes

Up to 63 a few moments ago.

2 Likes

RIP SPECIAL BLOODY FORCES

You were alright to work with.

1 Like

So you’re telling me you have a battalion full of these movin’ heads?

1 Like

ive seen sf break road laws which concerns me

2 Likes

Explain what you mean by “movin’ heads” and I’ll be able to answer it.

1 Like

SF thinks they’re gods gift to humanity. They go wherever they please whenever totally disregarding the NGDA. And refuse to follow command structure. Once when I was a Staff Sergeant I told a SF that was a PFC to close the gate and he just went off-simple command for base security couldn’t handle it.

2 Likes

It means idiots.

1 Like

If I don’t have it reported to me, I can’t deal with it like I said in my response. If you have specific names or just general concerns, you know my contact details.

ily2 no homo (or full i dont judge)

But at least some restrictions could’ve been held. I’ve mostly seen SF criticizing most within NG, and that’s it. I haven’t seen them try to do anything else productive. Granted, they have literally nothing to do because FS is split between isolation or allying everything within sight, but at least the occasional FBI/IO/SF operation should be a thing.

As for them showing no due regard for laws, that should’ve been an instant termination on the spot, not a plainclothes ban. I know I’m the one who issued both, however, deep down inside, I knew it wasn’t enough. It was the utter mindset of some SF operatives who thought they were the shit, and that they were invincible just because they were in the “best battalion” and they can do anything.

I’ll admit, even as me as SF XO/NG Colonel, I realized I gave less harsh punishments looking back on it.

1 Like

i dont want to say that sf dosent do anything but they act like they can do anything

1 Like

Also can we mention that the CG beat SF at the Battalion Battle?

3 Likes