Poll : Firestone National Guard Opinion Poll (SF)

Sometimes they can get a little dicky to other battalions in FNG, and try to act like they’re hot shit.

I disapprove of anyone driving civ cars in civ clothes, because they always try to pursue people and break traffic laws which is illegal. If you are doing surveillance, that’s different. They’re still pretty cool though, other than that.

7 Likes

agree

agree
x2

If you all have such big complaints about SF because clearly they do way worse then you, you should have reported it. I forget that your heads are run by hamsters.

battalion battles…? is that what youre going to bring up… a game made for fun matters that much?

actually, battalion battles doesnt even matters, we just do our best and win, just a game, no one cares what battalions actually wins

The comment section in this poll is full of baseless claims. SF has done a tremendous job in the past few months in providing support to the intel community. If they were to receive more resources such as special class vehicles, then they would be able to do much more. This was a poor move by pwn.

I disagree, this is jsut a poll to see

that doesnt mean shit

we’ve won our fair share of rounds aswell

Also notice how the only people defending SF are themselves

FTL is not SF nor am I

yup !

well, that’s because that’s their battalion

still, if people saw them do good wouldnt they support sf

what?

What are you even saying?

@DannyboyJurist The command structure was an issue brought up previously, but curiously it was never reported to me any specifics for which man. And all of my men are ranked SPC, so that would inherently be false.

@Brotix Completely the opposite, I’m saying that they are indeed improving, and with each actual report that’s brought to me, I can deal with any who go against that trend.

@Shywoolfz I actually spoke to them about this before, if you tell me who it is with proof of this issue then they will be dealt with accordingly.

@Buford1842 I’m trying to impose tighter restrictions, but it’s difficult when the law-abiding and professional members are labeled as such because of a select few who I’m not told about. As I said to Shy, give proof and names and they will be dealt with accordingly. And I agree, I should be coming down harder and I will be doing so.

@Straphos I spoke to them about pursuits as well recently. They are to hold back on pursuits which should be against armed and dangerous suspects until the pursuit falls to a halt or the LEO’s all wipe out. This is to avoid their tires being taken out, and also keeps the LEO’s concentrating on the suspect rather than “where’s that friendly?”

I agree with @Ftlicious. Recently we have been working seamlessly with IO/SWAT/CRT and sometimes patrol units when needed. They have made an improvement, and hopefully if people use my contact details they’ll be able to tell me other things I can deal with.

idk what he’s saying also

i say, let it dieeeee

In my opinion, I believe that Special Forces is a great asset to have in FNG, and especially in the state. They are able to carry out operations which would not have been done as easily had a uniformed officer or regular FNG infantry attempted it. However, like with all departments, there is a limit regarding what you are allowed to do and the way you can operate. For example: I have seen SF getting involved in pursuits, which is a task that belong to regular LEOs like FSP/SCSO. Not to mention, when you see a regular car chasing after another car, it is easy to mistake it for another suspect who is trying to interfere.

2 Likes