Petition to remove the FDoC POST Requirement

Do I care? No, do I look like a give a fuck? No.

You do understand that DOC has its own academy where they teach this all right… and more.

Being a former employee of the Firestone Department of Corrections, I can see negative and positive aspects of this recent change.

Positive Aspects:

1. It will allow the Department to hire more qualified and better Correctional Officers.
  2. Legally, you are required to graduate POST in order to be eligible for a Law Enforcement Firearm License. If you are in DHS or FNG, you have to graduate the department’s academy. So legally, C.O.T.A. does not provide you a Law Enforcement Firearm License.

Negative aspects:

1. There will be fewer people joining the Department of Corrections. It’s kind of known fact that people tend to choose other options that have more "adrenaline, such as the State Patrol and the Sheriff’s Office. Being a former Sergeant with the Department of Corrections and now a Trooper with FSP, I have been able to verify that FSP offers more adrenaline and work than DOC. (I am not saying FSP is better than DOC, I am just voicing my opinion on this matter).

Overall this change brings both positive and negative aspects, and only time will show what the consequences are. I say that we give it a try for now and if it doesn’t work, it can always be reverted.

If it ain’t broke

don’t fix it

what if u got wrongly banned

i got banned for saying a joke

turns out favoritism is in post

one person does a joke
doesn’t get banned

i do a joke
gets banned

1 Like

First of all, we have an academy and all was fine. Not sure where this shit about DOC needing POST suddenly came from.

Said the same thing, straph is honestly being really stupid right not.

About we remove DOC?

remove doc and we have no prison

^ Not exactly, let me re-phrase that for you. It will be a less secure prison.
And if you want that to happen, good luck with having your time wasted by attacks on the prison.

Oh, and we have to remember prisoner rights.

oh ok

Just fucking let DOC do what they did before, it worked out just fine.

The petition is useless.

Developers have the final say and Fed says if you don’t require POST then you’ll have no guns, cuffs, etc.

No Support

18 days but this deserves a comment.

Disa-fucking-gree

You revived it you noob, fooken necromancer

Thats the point faggit

I don’t know where this came from cause when palmer was Warden, nothing like this ever came up, now how long when firestone first started, this has came up?

3 Likes