Petition to remove the FDoC POST Requirement

How do you go to tiers, with none being hosted :thinking:

1 Like

Same traffic

There was a tier 1, tier 3 and tier 4 hosted yesterday.

^ what he said

Although you never added that in :joy:

Iā€™m gonna stay neutral in this argument. The main issue with this is that people wonā€™t give a fuck about DoC and just join SCSO / FSP /DHS. Only after I open applications, will I have a say in this argument.

1 Like

That post makes no sense, donā€™t complain and be like other good LEOs. If you think that after the POST people are going to go to DHS/SCSO/FSP then itā€™s the problem of DOC.

maybe this wouldnā€™t be an issue if POST wasnā€™t such a wreck

legit im banned from the discord and the hicom in post are literally ignoring me so I just gave up on post like wtf

Tbh, I got up to tier 5 within a week and a half. So honestly, Its not that hard to go to POST and get certified for tazer, and OC spray, Plus DOC doesnt correctly train in COTA, and rushes thru it.

1 Like

So POST is wreck because you are banned from it? wtf?

no im not saying itā€™s a wreck because im banned from it; Iā€™m saying itā€™s substantially declining in itā€™s activity along with relations w/ the public- itā€™s basically dead

If you think POST is dead, you know nothing about Firestone.

ok so what does post do about the people w/o discord? like they rarely announce tiers via shout so???
whenā€™s the last time you even tried to do anything in regards to post- legit youā€™re not trying to go through it so you have no idea

1 Like

Actually, Iā€™m a former Instructor soā€¦

Unfortunately, they donā€™t go that fast anymore. Tiers are all spread out nowadays.

Tbh, I got up to tier 5 within a week and a half.

Maybe you should not have gotten banned from the POST Discord in the first place.

In addition, tiers have been shouted on the group shout recently - I saw one last night that was shouted.

Thing is there is no real schedule atm, so whenever people host tiers I am busy with other stuff.

Hmm gives me an ideaā€¦

Add a Departments without POST Requirement class, where you could get the tool certs.

Anyway, cars, guns, cuffs, tasers are all ESSENTIALS to DoC. Hell, I donā€™t even know if we have Citation books anymore, not like we can pull people over for regular traffic violations.

I got banned over a year ago and it was because I pissed off some instructor or something; and yet they still ignore me

Listen, Iā€™ll be make this short & simple. If you strive to work with law enforcement in this state, suck it up and graduate the POST academy. Weā€™re not having morons running around in our county with guns, police cars, and handcuffs, they need to be educated.

3 Likes