Petition to Remove TACTlCALHAWK from DOC Assistant Warden

As you may know, TACTlCALHAWK was selected to become the Department of Corrections new Assistant Warden. This is unfair to all the other members of DOC HICOMM that worked hard to get where they are and a person that isn’t even in FDOC is selected to be 3rd in command. How do you think this makes the other HICOMM members feel? This petition is to remove TACTlCALHAWK from his new position within DOC as Assistant Warden. I think we should have a more experienced and hard working member of DOC get this position, not someone from another department. I will not let this unfair move happen in FDOC!

2 Likes

Signed,

2 Likes

if you’re mad contact dps

4 Likes

I do not support this, give him a chance. This happened before at it went sort of well so just wait and see.

2 Likes

I’m open to constructive criticism, and I plan on making connections with you all. Petitioning to remove me will do nothing but cause more issues.

We all need to settle down and just work together, as a team, and for each-other.

Give me a chance, and I’ll prove it.

5 Likes

I will give TACTICALHAWK respect like I think everyone should BUT I still believe that it isn’t fair to the members of FDOC who work hard. He isn’t even in FDOC.

Yes, this is unfair but really don’t blame this on Tactical. This is a Warden problem if anything. If you want to complain don’t post things to remove him. Post things on the warden to fix such as this.

Signed,

Clonemep

2 Likes

Why are you signing something that isn’t even a petition nor can it be really

1 Like

Removing someone just because it doesn’t give the 7 to 11 year olds in DOC highcomm a chance to be in that role??? :joy::joy:

If this was the case for my run as Brigadier General a while ago, I would of never been BG, because I was put in the same way Hawk was.

Go back to guarding the prison.

No Offense Intended to the rest of DOC with the comment above, this was only meant to offend the person who wrote this

6 Likes

Looooool

2 Likes

this man dislikes a lot things.

3 Likes

Let’s just wait and see. Don’t remove him yet

2 Likes

wait what the heck. wasn’t he FBI director or something a week ago.

how is he jumping ranks so fast

6 Likes

wasnt director

2 Likes

then what were you

4 Likes

3ic but booba approved /shrug

2 Likes

Jesus christ, give the man a chance. He hasn’t even been in the position for an hour. I will make a press release tomorrow.

1 Like

Signed,
7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
Current Butthurt Friend
State of Firestone

WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HAWK?

2 Likes

In regard to TACTICALHAWK not being in the department prior to his appointment is nothing I have a comment for, though I can assure you that throughout my time working with TACTICALHAWK in the Firestone Bureau of Investigation, he has shown an exceptional level of competence, kindness, and effort towards his work.

Whether you agree or not or whether you decide to give him a chance or not, I am sure you are in good hands, nonetheless.

5 Likes

The worst part is that he even said “I was in DoC with Palmer” HE HASNT EVEN FINISHED COTA. WICH IS REQUIRED FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.

2 Likes

This petition is kinda void due to it not following the binding of how petitions are made:

Please read for future refrence

1 Like