Petition to Remove TACTlCALHAWK from DOC Assistant Warden

Don’t make a petition for someone (excluding the department head) to be fired in a department

1 Like

but he’s sub-cabinet, which makes this an impeachment

1 Like

I like wolf. Wolf knows better. Wolf made a mistake. Free ranking needs to be abolished.

Signed Tavares_Cavanaugh

1 Like

I understand that “he’s a good person for the position.” But damn, he’s had more positions than me my entire Firestone career.

1 Like

what career lmao

1 Like

i hate you lol

1 Like

Let me explain, HE IS A SUB-CABINET, HE CAN BE IMPEACHED. Your point is invaild.

1 Like

just like your career

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Follow this next time.

Either call for his impeachment (hes sub-cabinet, it would work) or DM DPS/me about it. That would warrant action.

2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/observations-tactlcalhawks-assistant-warden-hire-in/1520/59

1 Like

I do not support this Petition, because I think TACTICALHAWK can fulllfill his job correctly. He shows kindness, compassion, and respect. I think if we give him an chance he’d fullfill his duties.

★·.·´¯·.·★ alaskan_law ★·.·´¯·.·★

2 Likes

To those idiots out there, TAC is not my Sub-Cabinet, only one of my assistant wardens are the sub-cab and that is Droow. Therefore, this is petition is void.

1 Like

I wonder why this was made? :thinking:

Executive Order #27 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/16uBZJyzULFdYrMRlA0hsnerRQFbHiet5/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Give the poor man a break. He is trying to make FDOC better.
If you have a problem with it, Please Report it to Department of Public Safety at this link:

1 Like

Signed your own petition. Well geez, that’s not expected.
No name, rank/status for the signature?

Give the man a chance, he has the leadership traits, discipline, and management that Corrections could really benefit from.

2 Likes

Support… He got free ranked, /shrug lol Feels bad man , RIP all the hard working HICOM who deserved it.

1 Like

For you to debate the Department Head’s decision about his own administration is wrong. The petition is rude and disrespectful towards the Department Head. I believe that I speak for every department head here, unless of course if any DH would correct me in which I would like so I can see another viewpoint here as to not be onesided. If this entire thread was reworded to saying something like “Thoughts of the new DOC Assistant Warden?” instead of “removing him!!!” even though the department head assigned him, it would make the situation a lot calmer instead of throwing the department head’s decision out the window. In no way am I trying to degrade the First Amendment right that you are given, but this should have been reworded to avoid any unwanted disrespect that could be perceived from the petition.

If he feels that the other members are not competent enough for the rank that he wants his way, and would rather have someone else, would that then be “free ranking” then to choose a person that he trusts to run the duties assigned to them? Each person is unique in their own ways, therefore, some people are designated towards some ranks for those duties and other people towards other ranks for those duties.

If it means “crushing peoples dreams” in return for the department to advance forward with experience/ideas from that person, and therefore allows the department to be even more effective, then I’ll do it for the department, not to “please” someone who wants to be the rank.

I shouldn’t have to rank someone I don’t want to if I feel like they are not able to handle the rank with the maturity/time requirements. If they do not perform the task at hand effectively enough, and another person outdoes them, then is it wrong to rank him as a person that he trusts?

The Warden trusts Tactlcalhawk as he is “experienced” in the Wardens views with the multiple positions that Tactlcalhawk has been through. If he trusted any other rank, then he would have promoted them.

I trust Assistant Chief Gibson_SG with SAR division management, therefore I appointed him due to his experiences in leading tasks (Gov./LT Gov.) directly into an AC position because I trust him at leading the division and because my Captains were fine and helpful at the ranks they were at, and causing a rank change would disrupt the flow.

I trust Deputy Chief Paramedic123 when I ranked him from Paramedic in Charge to Deputy Chief when there were multiple people filling ranks in between. Why? The people in between had important jobs to do and were doing them successfully, and causing a rank change would disrupt the flow.

I trust Lieutenant CaptainClyde when I ranked him from Firefighter to Lieutenant when there were multiple “more senior” people on the same rig as him. A department head should not have to worry if the people before the selected candidate were there for 4 months or not. A department head should not have to worry if the people before him/her “had a goal of becoming of ‘Lieutenant’”. People complained to me that they wanted to become the Lieutenant of that rig, and that they were senior.

“Are the rest of SCFD members just bad and trash?” Absolutely not, as they are an amazing help towards the goals of the department towards the foundation of the preservation of life and property, and an amazing help to me personally.

They are greatly underappreciated from exterior departments, and I wish that instead of complaints that “FD sucks” and “we need more active medics” we can instead understand that quality over quantity goes a long way. If they could not perform the tasks that were assigned to them they would have been fired for being incompetent.

7 Likes

Why is Mack the only voice of reason in Firestone?

Like seriously?

Department Heads have the right to chose who they want for there 2ic, and/or 3ic, and if said Department head feels like the 7 & 10 year olds in his High Command Figuratively are not fit to be said 2ic/3ic then so be it, yeah, sure its unfair for people who have made it that fair in there career, but really, who gives half a fuck.

Department Heads are the most important people in Firestone, besides Congress, and yet, you give them shit because they didn’t trust the people they already had in High Command.

Now don’t give me the shit of “He was fucking department hopping” Okay and? your point is? I Department hopped as well, from FSP, to DOC to FSP again To DHS then to Senate, there is no excuse that would turn this Petition into good standing, if Hawk wants to change Departments like Brotix hops from Congress to LEO then so be it? his life his choice.

Now, I’m not condoning free ranking, specially if its in a Government Position, but if a Department Head does it because he trusts the person to be in the Position, then why do you care?, unless it effects your taxes or your Internet Freedom Cough Fuck you Ajit Pai Cough.

This entire Petition and the people who commented on it is just rude and would break Rule 6 in the discord if this was a fucking debate. Either learn to grow up or something else.

3 Likes

Why is Mack the only voice of reason in Firestone?
Like seriously?

Because people take whatever one person says and run with it, and fail to think logically about their own view.

5 Likes