Petition to reform The Department of Commerce

lol you just went against yourself
to want to reform us for waiting, yet you JUST said we need to wait
so this petition is void if you think we need to wait, which is literally what we’ve been waiting for

incorrect
this isn’t void.
I was talking about waiting for businesses to be added in v3
you still can vote and do shit while you are waiting
this whole thing isn’t about waiting
you got businesses to vote on

we have about 10 businesses that are waiting to be added
do you really think out of those 10, people in no department are not going to have a criminal record?
we’ve been waiting forever, V3 isnt going to come in a month pal.
sorry
Also, firing me and Francis sets back Commerce. we’re trying to do everything to bring it up, via trying to license those other 2 businesses that need the 20 workers mark (security needs the 10 agent mark)
in the meantime, we’re working with other departments to make us policy’s and stuff, like DOT, im having elite_creations write us policy’s for transportation businesses, and caninenforcement or whatever his name is, we’re going over important stuff in a meeting, and in the future i’d like a health code from him for our inspectors to use
as displayed, theres alot of stuff in the background. if you want, we can get into a voicechat and i can tell you why firing me and francis just makes the situation worse

You try running it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

support on pondzery
reforming us doesnt make us active. reforming us shuts down commerce for up to a month for a new Secretary to be picked, and as some senators dislike me, good luck
hence why i dont want to be secretary, as some senators dislike me and would nay me based on that fact
i see no one else qualified to run commerce as secretary, besides me and UnDeveloped_Code, or anyone else that ran the ‘Department of Commerce’ in, let’s say, Docklands
you cant reform us to make us active

You personally don’t know what goes on in the Department of Commerce all you know is that you have t seen any new business recently. There is a lot happening that you don’t know about but if we approve these businesses that will die in a month what is the point? DoC is trying but if we can’t get businesses in and can’t find ones that will actually survive why should we be reformed?

Btw I dont think this petition is even legally binding,

yeah, FNN did the exact same thing

Developers must add businesses to the game.

Your lack of grammar and your lousy typing SHOWS INSTANTLY that you are lazy.

Not capitalizing your words, doing lower case “i”, etc. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. If you really want to succeed, you need to represent YOURSELF and YOUR DEPARTMENT well on any FS chats.

Plus, firing up a debate on a petition isn’t quite necessary. See how it rolls over, then make your statements to congress if they ever get involved. Getting fired up in this only makes others want to fire back at YOU.

1 Like

i dont capitalize anything because i dont want to
why should i be forced to capitalize something just because im a deputy secretary
i can lower-case anything i want. i only capitalize things if its important, plus its forums, its not like im gonna go to the senators and be like ‘ok hi so why u shouldnt fire us’

you also got no room to talk

K well you look like a total moron without grammar. That, or acting like you’re over everything. If that’s the case, I don’t want you as a Deputy Secretary of a department which manages the economy and well-being of the citizens of this state.

In a realistic field of view, Commerce regulates all businesses, which affects the citizens. Citizens with no employment in particular. Many citizens are employed by LEO departments or secondary departments, not businesses. I feel you should step up your maturity EVERYWHERE or else you won’t appear very presentable to the citizens as shown in this post.

This all goes along with why Commerce needs reform. Administrators who think they’re the best of the best and act like they’re over it just to feel powerful, yet they don’t do anything.

1 Like

i mean, do you want to run the department? go ahead
you people dont understand basic words.
COMMERCE HAS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO!
we cannot manage businesses, because there are none
we cannot add businesses, because developers wont let us
we cannot do anything to help citizens, without citizens applying for businesses
see how it goes?
i mean, you can run the department. me and francis are most likely the only two people in Firestone who would wait an entire year just to do anything major

support cus like that rudy guy is running the department

1 Like

commerce has a lot of things to do
you are just lazy to find out what

You could take an initiative as a DEPARTMENT and reach out to people and recruit (ive seen some but little of this)

you can push businesses faster to gain the requirements, and you can actually straight up talk with the devs over and over or even Fedora and just say straight up, “We’re a department just like SCSO or FSP, we need dev involvement.” “Fedora, if you want businesses, you gotta get your devs to help us out.”

1 Like

If Developers aren’t gonna do anything with it, what’s the point of keeping Commerce opened…?

To have businesses other than just LEO v. Criminal in a chaotic state…

They’re keeping it open, they just need the devs to get involved.

Great explanation.

Its kind of like me with Arborfield’s city government.
In order to earn attention, we had to be extremely active, by passing law, and doing our job!
By doing so, we gained recognition from GetEnveloped and Pathwaybballs!

If you do your job, you earn respect and attention, that is what commerce needs to do. Be active and do their job!

1 Like