Petition to reform The Department of Commerce

Commerce is a dictatorship run by FrancisHUnderwood and R_udy. That’s why there’s no one else in the Dept of Commerce Administration.

S
U
P
P
O
R
T

#SaveCommerceByFiringTheDepSecAndSec

And another thing:

1 Like

no

stinky

@FrancisHUnderwood u have ruined FS business with your shitty ideology. Your plans have brought shame on FS, and its people. I suggest you resign if you like the state for you are doing an awful job.

E
X
P
O
S
E
D

signed

Support.

Signed & Endorsed,
Former SAIC,
Sector Supervisor, POST instructor
a_sbestos

trigger

1 Like

businesses should be a branch of dev department since they’re the one’s who are putting it in

No, that is unfair

as displayed by thebloxkiller post, most of you dont understand what goes down behind the scenes.
we do try to hire workers, but you see, with no businesses, we simply cannot hire anyone to be inactive.
i am currently debating whether to re-fire our current employee base, just for the pure fact that i do not want to be held responsible for making someone not be able to join another department, as commerce is secondary.
next up, who you gonna put as commerce secretary and deputy secretary? no one is interested in it anymore. even if they were, it will be the same inactive state.
please, continue the petition, but look at the facts.
(btw the ‘robloxplayer’ were spam accounts made to troll the system, hence why i banned any user with the name ‘RobloxPlayer’)
your welcome

1 Like

Oh my goodness this is like a scene from house of cards! I must start my quotes. “When you’re fresh meat, kill and throw them something fresher!”. Also, “If you don’t like how the table is set, turn over the table.”

Support! /shrug

ur bad

You are using the same words former ce disordio says, “behind the scenes” There is really nothing going on here. Let’s see. At least one person is, you guys admitted to be in a inactive state. You understand besides waiting for the development team to add businesses there is many other things you can do. You guys are inactive like you said. That is a problem for business owners who are awaiting to be voted on.

1 Like

so yea

without developers allowing major businesses in, theres nothing for us to do
why vote on something if nothing will happen?
we’ve tried to get commerce active, but without developers help we cant do anything

Not major franchises like Dunkin Donuts, Subway, etc. I’m talking about small businesses, like the rental enterprise idea I have been discussing with Patchy and Hitman, or the businesses like small clothing stores, like Foxhound Apparel, etc.

That’s the issue.

The Department of Commerce would be much better if devs actually worked with them.

exactly what bslaw said
we can get no businesses in, even buildings, custom payments, due to developers not wanting to work with it

you clearly don’t know how to wait, and your commerce.
let’s see what the devs have something better to do instead of adding in businesses

1. v3
  2. fixing serious bugs
    you guys are dumb enough to not understand that ADDING BUSINESSES IN V2 WILL MAKE V2 MORE LAGGY THAN EVER
    The worth of voting is that business owners know that they will be added in. I’m sure business owners know that they have to wait. But what about you?

Something can happen, YOU HAVE TO WAIT LIKE @iLordOfAviation
He’s waiting for his airport for a long time now. It’s time for us to get new people into Commerce and not have people like you who can’t even wait a few months or so. ilord has been waiting a long time for an airport. Developers have something better to do besides making v2 even more laggy by adding businesses in.