Petition to Recognize Penguins

Screenshot_59

Well said, Envelope.

3 Likes

Please make this happen

Support

3 Likes

For Christ’s sake no. It’s a fun organization and I like the idea, but it’s unrealistic af, no. Also, congress doesn’t have the authority to “recognize species” anyway so this physically couldn’t be done regardless.

3 Likes

This is a True statement

4 Likes

no thanks

4 Likes

FSP needs animal control

3 Likes

support
it’s 2017, its crazy us penguins aren’t accepted in society like the gays

4 Likes

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo.

5 Likes

Show me the law

3 Likes

show me the law that says they can’t recognize species

3 Likes

Government powers don’t work that way sir. We need something specifically saying we can, or else that would be a dictatorship. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

show me the law that says they need explicit permission to do something to do it

if it actually exists dont show me, i dont care that much

3 Likes

The entire constitution. You should read it sometime.

3 Likes

b r o its like 5000 words no thanks

3 Likes

then I want a petition to recognize cats, meow

3 Likes

Petition to recognize doge.

3 Likes

Full support and endorsement.

4 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Full support, this is almost 2018 and we need to accept everybody into society. Just because penguins look and act a bit different than us does not mean that we can not accept them as one of us. Penguins are living things to, and they need some income to help feed the wife and kids. Our government needs to stop discriminating against these beautiful little creatures and let them have rights too. If congress does not do something about this, we are going to start to see more and more penguins on the street because they simply can not afford their homes anymore. If you do not support this petition, you are clearly a horrible person and I hope you go to penguin hell.

Support,
iLu_cas

5 Likes

Petition Moved To: Official Petition to Recognize Penguins

2 Likes