Petition to Recognize Penguins

With the upcoming rise of the Penguin Generation, it is my demand that Congress officially recognizes Penguins as an official human type within the State of Firestone. This will allow freedom of all penguins within their respective departments and will give them necessary human rights to perform needed actions.

Pros

• Allow penguins to serve departments without phasing into a Robloxian
  • Allows penguins to be treated equally as humans
  • Motivates all penguins to come out of the closet.

Cons

• More EMS calls due to one of the reasons:
    • Inability to get up after falling down (arms/legs too small compared to torso size)

Action is needed! For the bystanders, contact your congressmember, advising them to support for this petition and take action.

Important Disclaimer: This thread is not a joke. It is an actual legitimate thread in order to allow Penguin packages within State of Firestone.

10 Likes

Omg yes.

4 Likes

You have got to be kidding me…

Full Support

Signed
Your Local and Friendly Senator

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure fed would say no.

3 Likes

oh ye

3 Likes

Yes yes yes

3 Likes

Screenshot_59

Well said, Envelope.

3 Likes

Please make this happen

Support

3 Likes

For Christ’s sake no. It’s a fun organization and I like the idea, but it’s unrealistic af, no. Also, congress doesn’t have the authority to “recognize species” anyway so this physically couldn’t be done regardless.

3 Likes

This is a True statement

4 Likes

no thanks

4 Likes

FSP needs animal control

3 Likes

support
it’s 2017, its crazy us penguins aren’t accepted in society like the gays

4 Likes

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo.

5 Likes

Show me the law

3 Likes

show me the law that says they can’t recognize species

3 Likes

Government powers don’t work that way sir. We need something specifically saying we can, or else that would be a dictatorship. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

show me the law that says they need explicit permission to do something to do it

if it actually exists dont show me, i dont care that much

3 Likes

The entire constitution. You should read it sometime.

3 Likes

b r o its like 5000 words no thanks

3 Likes