Personal Opinions on Flashenal's Ban

Let it be known that:
No where do I imply or approve of Failed Roleplay
No where do I ask to appeal his ban
No where do I oppose the Founders, Developers, and or Moderators.
I simply practice my rights of Freedom of Speech, in which I can give my opinion.

Now that has been said, let us start.

First,

Flashenal, a respected member of this community since it’s beginning. From what I’ve seen he was a dedicated Public Safety enthusiast that assisted, helped, and developed Firestone’s Public Safety in general as both; Secretary and Deputy Secretary of Public Safety.
I admittedly served under him, mainly as a DPS Investigator, and he was strict, and direct to the point. Even at times, I’d hoped he was the Secretary as Tommy would have been offline, inactive, or unresponsive.

Moving on…

I’m not quite sure what happened as of the ban, but I am aware of this one screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot

Let’s break it down.
We see a Green Charger, assumingly owned by Flashenal.
We see Flashenal wearing his regular dress; the cap with a black shirt and khakis.
We see a cone at the back of the Green Vehicle, owned by Flashenal, to stop it from moving backwards (FRP).
We see road spikes, that are only given to FSP, and we see Fed on duty as FSP.
Now it’s safe to assume he was the one that placed the spikes, as he is the only FSP trooper in the screenshot.

However he was apparently banned for “speaking against Fed.”
Thought we had freedom of speech? Guess not.

Anyway,
Whatever happened between them in DMs or any other type of communications, I do not know.
All I received was that screenshot and this document: Firestone News Network: Gas Prices. - Google Docs

Which doesn’t really explain much, they only state comments of both sides.

:clap: Thanks Mr. Obvious, Community Relations.

Please be respectful in the comments, and inform us if there is any other type of proof/evidence that goes with this. Thank you.
This is a discussion form, keep it appropriate and respectful, please.

Signed.
7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
State of Firestone,
Senator

2 Likes

If respected is what you wanna call me, be my guest, but I’m not. I was a huge Dick to a lot of people.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know this ban existed until I saw this forum.

In my own opinion, it’s legitimate bullshit.

We’re pulling a TheFlamingBreeze on Flashenal and it’s not okay.

TheFlamingBreeze: The incumbent Deputy Commissioner of The Robloxian Cops, known for giving bans for opinions that are against his. A total of thirty people have been banned under his authorization for many illegitimate reasons.

3 Likes

now that you said that the ban was hm weird

1 Like

Fed can do whatever he wants, no one can stop him. He oversteps his power as founder.

2 Likes

np community relations here for u

1 Like

My personal opinion, and this moght be a long shot, but I think Fed is still salty for flash suing him.

2 Likes

Hah, maybe so. But they did all get declined.

1 Like

Fed needs to move on at this point, his actions are putting the state down, he has had a really good run but i think its time he leaves honorably.

2 Likes

motherfucker started shit everywhere, now he got what he deserves.

1 Like

this is a dictatorship!

1 Like

hopefully not perm ban

1 Like

essentially a flame war.

1 Like