Paying tickets at police stations

Insted of just pressing ok when a officer gives you a ticket why not pay it at the police station? I think this would be a good idea because it would be more real then just pressing ok. You would have 30 minutes to pay the ticket or you get a warrent.

4 Likes

yes support

2 Likes

As a citizen who gets tickets everyday in Firestone my answer is “NO” to lazy to go to FSP or SCSO. Toodles have a good night I’m :sleeping:

1 Like

fr, I dont want to pay fucking 1000 dollars in V3 as well when being arrested.

3 Likes

I understand where you are coming from, however I don’t think this would be good for Firestone.

2 Likes

How is this a bad idea for FS.

3 Likes

How woukd this be bad, You’re not paying a citation…

2 Likes

no because the system we have now is it just takes whats out ur wallet and it makes criminals get like -100 so its nice

2 Likes

and of course, the LEOs want the advantage so that Firestone closes down because of the inactivity within the county. Good job luke.

2 Likes

im pretty sure no one wants to even drive all the way to a police station and paying a citation

2 Likes

thats unfortunate, we could have a online system or we could pay at the ATMs.

2 Likes

i highly think most people would just want it to be automatic

2 Likes

I think people should pay off their citations in a court house.

2 Likes

ive never gotten a ticket irl but im pretty sure its u pay it OR u go to court, not u go to court to pay it

2 Likes

A lot of criminals want warrants because it’s like a free pursuit starter. Which means people will get tickets on purpose so they can purposely get a warrant for not paying it and have the warrant list floated. Also the income is 8/2 that means if your broke your kinda screwed. I have gotten a citation for 10k before. It took me 1 hour to pay it off

2 Likes

you’d usually pay it in person, or online (WE COULD MAKE IT THAT WE PAY THROUGH THE ATM INSTEAD OF A PHONE)

2 Likes

Good idea but too mayflowery

2 Likes

It’s a very neat concept that would certainly enhance realism. I believe that @FederalLaw has confirmed this will be a feature in v3 (please correct me if I am wrong).

The only concerning portion is the warrant system you proposed. Only Justices of the Firestone judiciary may issue warrants, so it would not be lawful for a person to get some sort of “auto-warrant.” However, through appropriate legislation, it could be defined as “Failure to Pay a Citation” after 30 minutes which could lead to arrest.

2 Likes

Or they could just get a BOLO.

2 Likes

just because another place has something doesnt mean you cant too

we had cars before mayflower but u dont hear anyone saying “TOO FIRESTONEY” in mayflower

2 Likes