Paying tickets at police stations

probably differs state to state but ive seen youtube videos of ppl getting pulled over and the cop has said theyre not allowed to take the money and they have to like mail it in or pay online

1 Like

this I agree with, if a citizen hasnā€™t paid their citation they can get a BOLO for their arrest sorta thing (would be automated)

2 Likes

30 mins to pay a citation in a state where citizens make only 8 per 2
min.

2 Likes

You go to court regardless I think

1 Like

Itā€™d be pretty realistic to have to pay citations at stations, and easily enforceable (with proper coding). It may be inconvenient for criminals, but after all, isnā€™t that the point of a citation to begin with?

1 Like

I really like this idea. At the moment, criminals get cited and it just gets deducted from their account and they do not care too much about it. It would be nice to see them actually have to go and pay it. If they donā€™t pay it, they get a warrant for their arrest. I feel like this would decreased the amount of people who commit traffic violations, because they donā€™t want to have to go to a certain building to pay it off or get a warrant if they choose not to. Also, I feel like it should be paid at a courthouse or county building, not the police stations.

1 Like

You donā€™t pay citations at ATMs, thatā€™s not how it works.

1 Like

but Im saying you could instead of paying via a phone

1 Like

oh yeah we cant pay tickets at police stations because mayflower does itā€¦ we totally donā€™t do it in real life when you get a ticketā€¦ oh we canā€™t use handcuffs now because mayflower has it? fuckā€¦

2 Likes

oh, we canā€™t have guns because mayflower also has the,

1 Like

bruh every game has cars

1 Like

u get my point dumbecile

2 Likes

Great idea but if a criminal fails to pay a ticket what happens?

1 Like

I apologize but if they have to pay it at a station most criminals will just refuse to and evade, most likely a solution would be a warrant is put out or a BOLO ingame but when you finally catch them they will just start shooting at you.

1 Like

You have to understand this it will cause more attention seekers. They will not pay tickets so they can get free warrants for pursuits and stuff.

2 Likes

or, instead of having a ā€œWarrantā€, itā€™ll show on their record ā€œUNPAID TICKETā€ and the officer can arrest them for the citation being upaid (FOR A FEW DAYS, NOT MINUTES)

1 Like

Yea but there should be an automatic BOLO system instead.
BOLO on (User) Unpaid ticket etc.

1 Like

or, instead of trollers WANTING BOLOs, itā€™ll just show that its unpaid, and action needs to be taken etc

1 Like

irl you would go in front of a district judge.

1 Like

What if you got a citation and had to pay it in 30 mins and you had 0 money and had to leave game and couldnā€™t pay the citation?

1 Like